- change recommendations to supplements for bash completion sub-package
- Split bash-completions scripts into separate package.
- Changed Source URL from stale https://github.com/cslarsen/jp2a to active fork https://github.com/Talinx/jp2a
- Update to version 1.1.1: - Fix memory corruption crash with very high aspect ratio, e.g. 3000:1 (#9).
- update to version 1.1.0: - support for PNG images - support for HTML (Living Standard) additionally to XHTML - (optional) support for other character encodings than ASCII - update to version 1.0.9: - support for true color and 256 color palette output for terminals - support for bash completion - update to version 1.0.8: - Fix images with very small height - update to version 1.0.7: - Moved repository over to GitHub and made some corresponding changes - Reverted code to version 1.0.6 because of unfinished changes that didn't work.
- revert to version 1.0.6, upstream withdrew the version because it was uncomplete see https://github.com/cslarsen/jp2a/commit/a72958075f3fb414a5a55d0a02da6789cb972f7b and https://github.com/cslarsen/jp2a/issues/8
- Remove pointless ldconfig calls.
- Remove dependency curl
- initial package for version 1.0.7