* Thu Feb 15 2018 email@example.com
- Disabled gnome support to fix Factory build, see boo#1078841
- Ran spec cleaner and enabled alsa and libxml2 support.
- Removed obsolete 10.2 patch jack-rack-gtk-old-tooltip-fix.diff
* Fri Dec 02 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Sat Sep 17 2011 email@example.com
- added Patch3 (jack-rack-ld_fix.diff) to fix the build for factory
* Sat Sep 03 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix build with as-needed and no-add-needed
* Tue Nov 03 2009 email@example.com
- updated patches to apply with fuzz=0
* Fri Jun 19 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- disable as-needed for this package as it fails to build with it
* Wed Nov 28 2007 email@example.com
- updated to version 1.4.7:
* Use the correct channel numbers when sending control messages
* Use the new GTK tooltips API
* Removed support for the old LADCCA interface
- fix build with old gtk version
* Thu Oct 11 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removed bogus dependency on mDNSResponder.
* Mon Jul 30 2007 email@example.com
- updated to verison 1.4.5:
* JACK connection loss now employs automatic reconnect
* widgets controlled via MIDI now get all their channels updated
* added more translation
* corrected MIDI controller numbering
* internal: introduced flexible status and error handlers
* Use the new GTK about dialog and toolbar APIs
* Use the correct dialogs when opening and saving files.
* Disconnect safely from JACK upon shutdown
* Make the configure script check for the LADSPA header.
* Fix LASH support
- updated to version 1.4.6:
* Updated translations
* More robustness for buggy LADSPA plugins
* Installation fixes
* Allow effects to be toggled on and off by MIDI
* Assign default control values to the correct controls
* Experimental support for 14-bit MIDI control messages
* Allow the range of values that MIDI controls cover to be
* Ellipsize the text in the splash screen
* When the RDF description of a plugin contains named points,
show the value as a combo box
* Added a script (ecarack) to run an approximation of a JACK Rack
config using ecasound
* Fix a bug with integer controls where they'd only set the first
channel's value when locked.
* Thu May 03 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- libraptor1-devel -> libraptor-devel
* Thu May 03 2007 email@example.com
- raptor-devel -> libraptor1-devel
* Tue Apr 17 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix buildrequires ladspa -> ladspa-devel
* Tue Apr 03 2007 email@example.com
- Add jack to Requires explicitly.
* Sun Jan 07 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- GNOME moved to /usr
* Sat Oct 07 2006 email@example.com
- Cleanup BuildRequires.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Wed Oct 12 2005 email@example.com
- removed glib* from neededforbuild.
* Tue Oct 11 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- removed ladcca support (temporarily)
- fixed some compile warnings.
* Thu Oct 06 2005 email@example.com
- updated to 1.4.4.
* Mon Apr 11 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix the build with gcc-4.0.