* Sat Nov 27 2021 Dirk Müller <email@example.com>
- update to 1.8.5:
* Fix some aes compile warnings on gcc about fall-throughs.
* No longer include sys/sysctl.h on other platforms than OSX. Fixes compile
errors in COSOperator on newer Linux systems.
* Update script to generate tutorial.html's in example folders.
* Update libpng to 1.6.37 (from 1.6.23)
* Fix CIrrDeviceSDL::getVideoModeList which didn't return video modes before.
* CIrrDeviceMacOSX now sets the SEvent.MouseInput Shift and Control values on
mouse events like the other devices.
* isWindowFocused in IrrDeviceSDL device now returns the input focus like the
other devices. Before it was returning a mouse-over-window state.
* Prevent SDL device from dropping OpenGL resources on Win32 when
setResizable was called with OpenGL driver.
* Fix isWindowActive when using SDL device. Before it was only active when
the mouse was over the window.
* Fix SViewFrustum::clipLine. Was before clipping at wrong points
* Fix compilation on OSX and prevent capturing mouse cursor when Window is not on top
* Fix serialization of OverrideTextColorEnabled flag in CGUITab.
* CFileSystem::getAbsolutePath no longer wrongly converts an empty filename
to "/" on unix platforms.
* Fix bug in cursor positions when compiled with newer Windows SDK's (v110 in
VS2012) and running on Systems >= Windows Vista in windowed mode.
* IOSOperator::getSysteMemory() no longer returns incorrect values with >2GB.
* Increase KEY_KEY_CODES_COUNT to fix problem with laptop keyboards which
return the keycode 0xff for the function key.
* Fix bug when calling activateJoysticks on windows several times. It had
appened joystick information instead of replacing it, thereby increasing
joystick number on each call.
* Fix bug in fast_atof when reading floating point numbers with more than 16
digits past the dot. Those produced completely wrong results
* Accuracy of fast_atof is back to older Irrlicht versions (fixes test
warnings, usually not a noticable problem).
* Fix crash in eventhandling when calling remove() on a contextmenu while it
* CImageLoaderJPG::isALoadableFileFormat uses a test which allows to load
more jpg formats (for example uncompressed jpg's). Thx @Yaron Cohen-Tal for
report, test-image and his help with the patch.
- drop irrlicht-1.8.4-remove-sys-sysctl.h.patch (merged upstream)
* Fri Feb 19 2021 Dirk Stoecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- fix build (irrlicht-1.8.4-remove-sys-sysctl.h.patch)
- fix library link versions
* Wed Feb 14 2018 email@example.com
- Do not BuildRequire xorg-x11-devel or Mesa-devel
- Fix -devel package requires too.
* Sat Dec 31 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.8.4
- Removed aes.patch and fix-sha2-gcc6.patch. Fixed upstream.
* Wed Jul 27 2016 email@example.com
- Update description
* Thu Jun 30 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added fix-sha2-gcc6.patch for fixing build with gcc6
* Tue Dec 01 2015 email@example.com
- Build version 1.8.3
* Thu Sep 03 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build version 1.8.2
- Removed irrlicht-replace-glext-header-file.patch fixed in this release.
* Mon Dec 08 2014 email@example.com
- Add irrlicht-replace-glext-header-file.patch -- Incorrect glext.h
shipped in release, see <http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/forum/
* Wed Feb 05 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removed irrlicht-1.8-glviewport.patch
* Sat Nov 23 2013 email@example.com
- Build version 1.8.1
* Wed Dec 12 2012 Rene.vanPaassen@gmail.com
- added directionlight and glviewport patches. Based on work by
Herman Damveld <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Tue Dec 11 2012 email@example.com
- Build version 1.8
* Sun Jul 29 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use fallback values to prevent segfaults
* Thu Dec 16 2010 email@example.com
- Packaged irrlicht 1.7.2
- Restructured the .spec file, having the package called irrlicht.
- Link GL, zlib, libpng and libjpeg; otherwise apps linking
irrlicht would need to take care of this, which is wrong.
- Spec file is based on Fedora's work.