- Replace references to /var/adm/fillup-templates with new %_fillupdir macro (boo#1069468)
- Remove insserv requirement and macro to fix Factory build. - Add fdupes check to avoid duplicate man page warning.
- fixed unbalanced quotes in service files bnc#1017236
- start iodine and iodined after network.target - added rc-link
- separate user for iodined - added a default config (bnc#857181) with a chroot directory - fixed license string - Update to 0.7.0: * Artial IPv6 support (#107) Client can connect to iodined through an relaying IPv6 nameserver. Server only supports IPv4 for now. Traffic inside tunnel is IPv4. * dd socket activation for systemd, by Michael Scherer. * Add automated lookup of external ip (via -n auto). * Bugfix for OS X (Can't assign requested address) * Fix DNS tunneling bug caused by uninitialized variable, #94 * Handle spaces when entering password interactively, fixes [#93]. Patch by Hagar. * Add -R option to set OpenBSD routing domain for the DNS socket. Patch by laurent at gouloum fr, fixes #95. * Add android patches and makefile, from Marcel Bokhorst, fixes #105. * Added missing break in iodine.c, by Pavel Pergamenshchik, [#108]. * A number of minor patches from Frank Denis, Gregor Herrmann and Barak A. Pearlmutter. + Testcase compilation fixes for OS X and FreeBSD + Do not let sockets be inherited by sub-processes, fixes [#99]. + Add unspecified RR type (called PRIVATE; id 65399, in private use range). For servers with RFC3597 support. Fixes #97. + Fix authentication bypass vulnerability; found by Oscar Reparaz.
- Initial build. - Add iodine-fix-makefile-prefix.patch: Modify default install prefix. - Add systemd service and sysconfig files for both server and client.