- u_gcc10.patch * fixes build against gcc10, which uses -fno-common as default
- Update URL to current home. - Replace gcc-c++ with generic c++_compiler BuildRequires. - Drop Group tag. - Pass autogen.sh to bootstrap instead of manually calling autoreconf.
- Add n_libva-2.0-ABI-header-fix.patch: Load libva-x11.so.2 for libva-2.0 ABI version. This is a reworked patch from an upstream merge request. Patch in it's current form is not upstreamable, but works for us since we only have libva-2.0 to care about. See https://github.com/01org/intel-hybrid-driver/pull/26 for more context.
- Add U_Update-the-dependency-to-libva-2.0.patch: Update the dependency to libva 2.0. In addition, this fixes deprecated warning caused by libva 2.0. - Add Group tag and use macros in spec for building.
- fixed build on Leap (apparently there is no %make_build macro yet)
- Initial packaging for openSUSE, version 1.0.2.