* Thu May 03 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1d253d9.
- Build with Qt5.
* Fri Jan 09 2015 email@example.com
- Update to latest git release 134a9b3:
+ fix bnc#871120: doesn't unmount partition
+ fix bnc#882153 - disk imagewriter does not work with img
* Tue Dec 09 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to latest git release 7998f7c:
+ Man page added.
+ Desktop file fixes to remove path to exec.
+ Update to FSF address in COPYING.
+ Cleanup of build process in cmake project file and rpm spec
* Mon May 19 2014 email@example.com
- add xz as build requirement since the source is in a xz file
* Mon Apr 14 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- run as non-root and use udisks to get the file descriptor for the
- generate from git via _service file
* Fri Dec 20 2013 email@example.com
- Add missing .desktop and icon cache update macros
* Wed Nov 14 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updating to 1.10, which adds support for udisks2
* Sat Jul 14 2012 email@example.com
- Add imagewriter-desktop-menu-exec.patch to fix imagewriter not
starting up from the desktop menus, because it requires root
* Fri Mar 16 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add imagewriter-gcc47.patch: Fix build with gcc 4.7.
* Mon Feb 13 2012 email@example.com
- patch license to follow spdx.org standard
* Wed Apr 06 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixing bnc#679099 - Imagewriter still requires HAL
- When /usr/include/hal/* is present, HAL will be used.
Otherwise, UDisks via DBUS will be used.
* Sun Mar 21 2010 email@example.com
- Fixing bug 589463 - Imagewriter should display information in the USB dropdown
- Dropdown now tells the user to insert a device, rather than
show an empty menu.
* Tue Mar 09 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adding "list" and "kiosk" modes to the command line flags
- "List" lists valid USB devices
- "kiosk" mode ignores all USB drives > 200GB
* Fri Feb 26 2010 email@example.com
- Use Hardware/Other as group.
* Sat Feb 20 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixing a bug with non-hybrid ISOs