* Sun Feb 18 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrap and compact description.
* Thu Feb 15 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 1.51u
* possible to run on Java 9
* Java plugins can now iterate over the points contained in a selection
* added support for diamond symbols to the Plot class
* many more bugfixes and usability improvements
* Tue Mar 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop build time from png file to fix build-compare
* Tue Apr 09 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.47n
* see included release-notes.html
* Sun Dec 23 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove _service for downloading files
- Use ImageMagick for icon converting
- Update to version 1.47g
* see included release-notes.html
* Fri Sep 14 2012 email@example.com
- startup script fix (in spec file)
* Thu Sep 13 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Various spec file cleanups
* Wed Sep 12 2012 email@example.com
- vers update 1.47c
* Added a "Source" (display source code of selected command) button to Plugins>Utilities>Find Commands.
* Dorai Iyer added a "Bar" option to the arrow tool.
* Bill Mohler modified the ROI Manager to use a JList instead of a List, which makes loading and sorting the large (>10,000) ROI sets faster.
* Added an "Append results" checkbox to the ROI Manager's "Multi Measure" command.
* When opening images, the transfer rate in MB/sec is displayed in the status bar.
* Thanks to Sébastien Tosi, opening TIFF files using File>Import>URL is faster and requires less memory.
* Thanks to Sébastien Tosi, fixed a bug that caused File>Import>URL to not correctly read TIFF files larger than 2GB.
* Fixed a bug in the Analyze>Tools>Synchronize Windows command that caused it to not work as expected when changing the channel of composite color images.
* Thanks to Christoph Deil, fixed a bug in Plugins>Utilities>Find Commands that caused esc and ctrl-w key presses to not close the window after "Show full information" was enabled.
* Thanks to Christoph Deil, fixed bugs in the "Save changes?" dialog that caused it to not work as expected after the focus was changed (by tabbing) to the "Don't Save" or "Cancel" buttons.
1.47b 12 August 2012
* Added the Image>Stacks>Statistics command.
* Thanks to Michael Schmid, the built in brush, pencil and overlay brush tools draw using the background color when alt key is down, are constrained to draw horizontally when shift is down, are resized when shift&control are down (shift&cmd on Macs), and "pick up" the foreground color when control is down (cmd on Macs).
* Added a "16 bit range" choice to the Edit>Options>Appearance dialog box. This is the same as the "Unsigned 16 bit range" choice in the Brightness/Contast Adjuster's "Set" dialog.
* Thanks to Olivio Donati, File>Import>Image Sequence opens any associated ROIs that are in a file named RoiSet.zip.
* Thanks to David Knecht, added a "sum" option to Image>Transform>Bin.
* The getHistogram() macro function no longer limits the number of bins to 256 with 8-bit and RGB images.
* Added the IJ.createHyperStack(title,width,height,channels,slices,frames,bitdepth) method, where 'bitdepth' is 8, 16, 24 (rgb), or 32 (float).
* Thanks to Qingzong Tseng, fixed a bug that caused overlays to be lost when converting composite stacks to RGB.
* Thanks to Jan Eglinger, fixed a bug that caused images created by the particle analyzer's "Show:" option to not use the calibration of the original image.
* Thanks to Guenter Giese, fixed bugs that caused the "Unsigned 16 bit range" choice in the Brightness/Contast Adjuster's "Set" dialog to not work as expected with multi-channel images.
* Thanks to Barry DeZonia, fixed a bug that caused the command recorder to not work with Image>Stacks>3D Project when processing 16 and 32 bit images.
* Thanks to William Edwards, fixed a bug that sometimes caused the median of 32-bit float images to be calculated incorrectly.
* Thanks to Michael Cammer, worked around a bug that could cause commands in the Image>Type submenu to not work as expected in non-batch-mode macros.
1.47a 17 July 2012
* Thanks to Thomas Boudier, added five new 3D filters (Median, Mean, Minimum, Maximum and Variance) to the Process>Filters submenu.
* Added the "Restore Startup Tools" command to the toolbar's >> menu.
* Thanks to Tiago Ferreira, built-in and plugin tools can be added to toolsets and the startup macros (example).
* Michael Schmid modified the Overlay Brush tool for constrained motion (vertical or horizontal) with shift and resizing with ctrl-shift (cmd-shift on Macs).
* Thomas Tongue added support for the CDELT and CTYPE headers to the FITS Reader.
* Added the getinfo("selection.color") and getValue("selection.width") macro functions.
* Thanks to Simon Roussel, fixed a bug that could cause overlays to not be displayed on virtual stacks.
* Fixed a bug that caused the brush and pencil tools to activate overlay selections.
* Michael Schmid fixed a bug that sometimes caused Preview to not work correctly with commands in the Process>Filters submenu.
* Fixed a 1.46 regression that caused the ROI Manager to generate incorrect ROI labels when the Associate 'Show All" ROIs with Slices" option was not enabled.
* Thanks to Stephan Semmler, fixed a regression that caused the ImagePlus.getNDimensions() method to sometimes return the wrong value.
* Thanks to Glen MacDonald, fixed a 1.46 regression that caused the setOption("Show All",boolean) macro function to not work.
* Fri Jun 01 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- version update 1.46o 18 May 2012
* Set the stroke width to 0 in the Edit>Selection>Properties,
Image>Overlay>Overlay Options and ROI ManagerProperties dialogs
to have selections drawn using a width of one pixel
regardless of the image magnification.
* Fixed a bug that could cause selections being moved to not be
displayed correctly when the "Use ROI names as labels" option in
the ROI Manager was enabled.
* Fixed a bug that caused Analyze>Plot Profile to fail with line
selections with widths less than 1.0.
* Thanks to Franklin Shaffer, fixed a bug that sometimes a caused a
stack overflow error when importing large image sequences.
* Thanks to Tiago Ferreira, fixed a 1.46n regression that caused overlay
items to be removed when toggling the ROI Manager "Show All" checkbox.
- changes in 1.46n 11 May 2012
* In "Show All" mode, the ROI Manager now uses an overlay to
display the selections.
* Added the More>>Labels... command to the ROI Manager, as a
shortcut to Image>Overlay>Labels.
* Add a "Show plot" checkbox to the Analyze>Calibrate dialog box.
* File>Save As>XY Coordinates now correctly saves subpixel resolution
selections, and it works with more kinds of selections.
* Tiago Ferreira added a list of valid factors to the
* Made the IJ.runPlugIn(String,String,String) method public.
* Added the IJ.getFullVersion() method.
* Thanks to Burri Olivier, fixed a bug that caused Image>Adjust>Threshold,
when the "Stack histogram" option was enabled, to use the histogram of
all channels instead of only the current channel.
* Tiago Ferreira fixed a bug that caused stacks binned with
Image>Stacks>Tools>GroupedZProjector to loose spatial calibration.
* Thanks to Burri Olivier, fixed a bug that caused incorrect auto stack
thresholds when "Limit to threshold was enabled in Analyze>Set Measurements.
* Thanks to Thomas Boudier and Michael Schmid, fixed a bug that caused
the Analyze>Summarize command to not work correctly on reopened results tables.
* Thanks to Jim Passmore, fixed a bug that caused NonBlockingDialogs to
not handle the yes/no/cancel option.
* Thanks to Norbert Vischer, fixed a bug that caused Image>Show Info to
incorrectly display the selection location when the image origin was not (0,0).
* Wed May 02 2012 email@example.com
- vers update 1.46m
* ROIs in an overlay can be activated by alt-clicking, control-clicking or long-pressing.
* Thanks to Gabriel Landini, the Brush and Pencil tools installed from the toolbar's >> menu can be resized by shift-dragging.
* The icons for drawing tools installed from the toolbar's >> menu reflect the foreground color and are updated when the foreground color changes.
* Commands in the Edit>Selection submenu that modify the selection now support Undo and Redo and transfer color and line width properties.
* Fiji saves and loads custom tool configurations.
* Thanks to Ved Sharma, removed the restriction in Image>Stacks>Tools>Insert that the destination must be a stack.
* Thanks to Richie Mort, fixed a bug that could cause the contents of multiple custom results tables created by plugins to be invalid.
* Thu Mar 29 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- vers update 1.46j
* Wed Feb 22 2012 email@example.com
- vers update 1.45g
* Mon Feb 13 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- vers update 1.45f
- ant build target set to : build
* Mon Sep 05 2011 email@example.com
- vers update 1.45m
* Fri Jul 22 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- vers update 1.45l
* Fri Jun 10 2011 email@example.com
- vers update 1.45i
* Thu May 05 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update vers 1.45
* Thu Jan 14 2010 email@example.com
- copy from home:martin_ginkel
- updated version 1.44
- package cleanup e.g. changelog