- set correct git_commit value so that 'helm version' reports correctly - build with Go 1.11 to prevent https://github.com/helm/helm/issues/4987 - added service file for helm-serve
- Add README.packaging as Source - Update to version 2.13.1. See following changelogs for detailed descriptions: * https://github.com/helm/helm/releases/tag/v2.13.1 * https://github.com/helm/helm/releases/tag/v2.13.0 * https://github.com/helm/helm/releases/tag/v2.12.3 * https://github.com/helm/helm/releases/tag/v2.12.2 * https://github.com/helm/helm/releases/tag/v2.12.1 * https://github.com/helm/helm/releases/tag/v2.12.0 * https://github.com/helm/helm/releases/tag/v2.11.0 * https://github.com/helm/helm/releases/tag/v2.10.0 * https://github.com/helm/helm/releases/tag/v2.9.1 * https://github.com/helm/helm/releases/tag/v2.9.0
- Require golang >= 1.10.6 * bsc#1118897 CVE-2018-16873 go#29230 cmd/go: remote command execution during "go get -u" * bsc#1118898 CVE-2018-16874 go#29231 cmd/go: directory traversal in "go get" via curly braces in import paths * bsc#1118899 CVE-2018-16875 go#29233 crypto/x509: CPU denial of service
- Require golang >= 1.10.
- run spec-cleaner over tthe specfile there have been some deprecated macros used
- Make use of %license macro
- Update to version 2.8.2: * Tiller should only enforce what we expect from Helm * Keepalive config should be independent of TLS * Bump client side grpc max msg size * Update deprecated grpc dial timeout * fix(tiller): Supersede multiple deployments (#3539) * replace FAILED deployments with `helm upgrade --install --force` * fix(helm): Don't crash in search if upper case chars are encountered. * fix helm init --wait * fix protoc * bump version to v2.8.2
- Update to version 2.8.1 * Includes fixes which allow Helm to correctly recognize resources created using the K8S 1.8/1.9 API namespaces