- Update to version 2021.03.01 Note: You must also update firmware on your HackRF ! * CPLD bitstreams are now included in and loaded automatically by the firmware. There is no longer a need to update the CPLD separately. * The clock output (CLKOUT) is now turned off by default. * A new utility, hackrf_clock, provides a way to inspect and modify configuration of hardware clocks, including turning on and off CLKOUT. * The rad1o badge is now supported by firmware in this release. Firmware from the HackRF release/repository is different than the original CCCamp firmware and only supports operation as a USB SDR peripheral. * When using a HackRF One with a PortaPack in "HackRF Mode" (operating as a USB peripheral), the PortaPack display now indicates operational status and settings. * There have been many more enhancements and bug fixes.
- Update to version 2018.01.01 * This is a firmware maintenance release that improves reliability of HackRF One when booting from the DFU bootloader. - Run spec-cleaner
- Description and group updates.
- Update group handling
- Use proper cmake options - Package firmware
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
- update to version 2017.02.1
- update to version 2015.07.2 - add group hackrf for udev rules - add patch for typo in rad1o udev rule
- update to version 2014.08.1
- Changes to spec file: * Update udev paths for openSUSE 13.1 and ensure udev rules are updated when package is installed / updated / uninstalled. * Define %libname to ease reuse of %post(un) macros
- import into build service