* Mon Jan 08 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream 3.2.5
* Implemented 'i_soundinbackground' to continue playing sounds
and music while in background.
* OpenGL rendering now continues even when losing focus if not
* Added 'playerrespawn' skill flag to allow gameplay mods to
retroactively enable player respawns in single player on
* Improved Advanced Sound Options menu - added option for
FluidSynth chorus, removed fractional part from FluidSynth
* Fixed applying of Doom 64 lighting to horizon portals.
* Particles are now interpolated.
- Use system lzma-sdk
- Add 0001-Update-LZMA-SDK-to-version-17.01.patch,
* Tue Jan 02 2018 email@example.com
- Remove zdoom from the specfile (which had built both zdoom and
gzdoom due to their similarity) and rename to gzdoom.spec.
- Update to new upstream release 3.2.4
* Recognition for the HacX 2.0 IWAD
* Recognition for the modified Doom 1/2/U IWADs and the "No Rest
for the Living" expansion pack shipped in the Doom3 BFG Edition.
* New GL3 node format for complex UDMF maps which need fractional
precision on node splitters.
* The ZScript scripting language has been added.
* A new 32-bit software renderer has been added.
The classic 8-bit renderer remains available.
- Add gzdoom-waddir.patch, gzdoom-staticlibs.patch.
* Sun Mar 24 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standardize on /usr/share/doom for IWADs.
- Per-user configuration is to be moved to ~/.config/zdoom
(XDG environment variables are not respected, though),
~/.config/gzdoom and ~/.config/zandronum for the different
game engines respectively.
* Thu Mar 21 2013 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release zdoom-2.6.0+svn4191
* berserk indicator on alternative HUD
* support for BFG edition IWADs
* sound precaching through MAPINFO.
- Imported zandronum-1.0+hg3641 (formerly Skulltag)
* Tue Jul 10 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 2.6.0 (gzdoom-1.6.0)
* Added Hacx IWAD support.
* Added text-format Strife conversation system with USDF and ZSDF.
* A textured automap is now available; automap graphics are now
* Rewritten menu system, which can now be defined with the MENUDEF
* Externalized intermissions to MAPINFO.
* Externalized IWAD detection and gave each IWAD its own
independent config section.
* Added FluidSynth and GUS emulator softsynths; fixed issues with
* Added VOC support and enhanced MIDI playback with support for
alternative formats such as XMI and HMI.
* Action specials: Added Ceiling_LowerAndCrushDist and
Thing_SetConversation. Added console command to execute specials.
* ACS: Increased maximum script number from 999 to 32767.
* ACS: Named scripts allow to avoid script number conflicts
* ACS: Added StrCopy, CheckSight, SetActivator, SetPointer
* ACS: Added APROP_ScaleX/Y and APROP_Mass actor properties.
* ACS: Added temporary dynamic strings variables with StrParam.
* ACS: Scripts can now have up to four parameters.
* DECORATE: Added A_CheckFlag, A_FaceMaster, A_FaceTracer,
A_RadiusGive, A_SetMass, A_SetScale, A_Warp and A_WolfAttack...
* DECORATE: Enhanced A_AlertMonsters, A_BFGSpray, A_Blast,
A_CustomBulletAttack, A_FireBullets, A_GunFlash, A_PainAttack,
* DECORATE: Added an actor pointer manipulation system with several
* DECORATE: Added DOHARMSPECIES, DONTCORPSE, SEEINVISIBLE and
* DECORATE: Increased damage type flexibility in several ways with
DeathType and PainType.
* DECORATE: Added customizable fléchettes.
* DECORATE: Made accuracy and stamina accessible through DECORATE
* DECORATE: Added ProjectileKickback, Inventory.RestrictedTo and
Inventory.ForbiddenTo class-based properties.
* DECORATE: Backported VisibleToTeam, VisibleToPlayerClass and
weapon DropItem feature from Skulltag, and enhanced them.
* DECORATE: Added "Fast" keyword for states and deprecated the
unreliable FASTER and FASTMELEE flags.
* Added a secret hint system.
* 3D floors support.
* FraggleScript support.
* Voxel support.
* SBARINFO: Ammo 1/2 capacities added to DrawNumber, support for
color names in colored text.
* SNDINFO: Added musicalias and attenuation.
* Compatibility: fixed issues with Eternal Doom, Happy Time Circus,
Phobos, vanilla compat, Boom compat, light levels higher than
255, Heretic, Strife, MUSINFO, misnamed UDMF field.
* Fixed loading of BMF palettes.
* restart console command.
* Added PALVERS lump for specifying alternate graphics to use with
a paletted render, in case the graphics you really want to use
look bad without true color.
* Custom IWADs no longer need to include a COLORMAP, as ZDoom will
generate one automatically if it is missing.
* Fixed vertical tiling of non-power-of-two textures.
* Sat Nov 27 2010 email@example.com
- cmake is really weird when it comes to CFLAGS.
Pass :STRING= to make it actually use our flags.
- set RPM group for gzdoom to one that rpmlint accepts
- disable strip to make debuginfo packages work
- fix a crash caused by an uninitialized variable
* Fri Sep 10 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable building with experimental fluidsynth support
- Optimize PNGs before packing up
- Do not use FMODEx for building on non-x86
- Remove unneeded p7zip build dependency (repacked + patched
.tar.xz is used since a while)
- Update to ZDoom 2.5.0
* Obsoleted zdoom-binutils.diff
- Update to GZDoom 1.5.02
* Fri Jul 30 2010 email@example.com
- Add patch to workaround compile issues with binutils 2.20.0
* Wed Jul 28 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Split up zdoom package into its components
- zdoom, gzdoom, zdoom-devel