* Thu Jun 29 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix RPM groups and remove redundant %clean section.
* Wed Jan 09 2013 email@example.com
- -Reintroduce gtkglext and Update to git-20110529 (bnc#799544):
* no longer depends on pangox
- NOTE: gtkglext is unmaintained and provided as-is for 3rd party
packages only. Nothing inside openSUSE is supposed to use it.
* Sun Feb 19 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add more explicit requires of devel package: the pkgconfig
file references some libraries in Libs (and not Requires), so we
need to depend on them.
* Thu Dec 22 2011 email@example.com
- Explicitly list files we package.
* Mon Oct 11 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update packaging to use the shared library packaging policy:
+ Create libgtkglext-x11-1_0-0 subpackage.
+ Add Provides/Obsoletes for gtkglext to libgtkglext-x11-1_0-0.
+ Update baselibs.conf accordingly.
* Mon Jul 05 2010 email@example.com
- Add gtkglext-no-deprecated-flags.patch to not build gtkglext with
the *_DISABLE_DEPRECATED flags. This makes the build more robust
when some API is marked as deprecated. Unfortunately, without
this, the gtkglext library is looking for unknown symbols that
should actually be macros at build time. Fix bnc#617677.
- Drop gtkglext-gtk_widget_toplevel.patch: this is not needed
anymore thanks to gtkglext-no-deprecated-flags.patch.
* Thu Mar 04 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add gtkglext-gtk_widget_toplevel.patch to drop deprecated usage
of GTK_WIDGET_TOPLEVEL, bnc#585137, bgo#611803, reported and
patched by Guillermo Ballester Valor.
- Clean spec file.
* Sat Dec 19 2009 email@example.com
- Add baselibs.conf as a source
* Wed Jul 09 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- missing Mesa-devel dependency on -devel package causes
python-gtkglext build faliure
* Thu Apr 10 2008 email@example.com
- added baselibs.conf file to build xxbit packages
for multilib support
* Wed Feb 07 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not build unusable static libraries (#238552).
* Tue Jan 30 2007 email@example.com
- Updated to version 1.2.0:
* Build GtkGLExt against GTK+ >= 2.8.
* Typo fixes, documentation update.
- Prefix changed to /usr.
- Spec file cleanup.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Fri Feb 11 2005 email@example.com
- New SuSE package, version 1.0.6.