- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
- Update to version 2.0.1: + The bugzilla product has been created. + Fix bug in gtef_iter_get_line_indentation(). + Other small improvements. + Updated translations.
- Update to version 2.0.0: + Updated translations.
- Rename gtef-lang package to gtef-2-lang: this matches more closely the content of the package and would allow for potential parallel installability of different API versions of gtef. - Provide gtef-2 by libgtef-2-0: needed in order to make the -lang package installable.
- Update to version 1.99.2: + Basic GtkUIManager replacement based on GAction. + Add an easy way to create a GtkMenuItem from a GtefActionInfo. + Add a function to check that every GtefActionInfo in a GtefActionInfoStore has been used. + Add reference counting to GtefActionInfo. + Add GtefActionInfoCentralStore singleton class. + Add gtef_action_map_add_action_entries_check_dups(), to check if there are duplicates when adding GActions to a GActionMap. + Rename gtef_application_get_action_info_store() to gtef_application_get_app_action_info_store(). + Add GtefMenuShell, an extension of GtkMenuShell with the ::menu-item-selected and ::menu-item-deselected signals. + Add gtef_menu_item_get/set_long_description(). + Add GtefApplicationWindow, an extension of GtkApplicationWindow with: - A statusbar property. - A function to connect a GtefMenuShell to the statusbar, pushing/popping the long descriptions of GtkMenuItems when they are selected/deselected. - A function to connect a GtkRecentChooserMenu to the statusbar, pushing/popping the full paths. - A function to create a GtkMenuItem with a simple and generic GtkRecentChooserMenu as submenu. + Misc: - Add gtef_application_open_simple(). - Replace GNOME by GTK+ in the Gtef acronym. Gtef now stands for ?GTK+ Text Editor Framework?. - The project is now hosted on gnome.org! https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Gtef The bugzilla product is not yet created. - Update Url and Source to new home. - Split out lang package, gtef now has translations.
- Initial package for gtef.