* Sun Feb 04 2018 email@example.com
- Compact description.
* Fri Feb 02 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.3.5
* Support faster/slower playback [David Fries].
* Better status bar notification (on the same line as time).
* Minor bugfixes.
- Drop gst123.ncurses.patch (merged upstream)
- Spec cleanup
* Fri Feb 10 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.4.20160601.c2edb28:
- Option parsing bug for "-@, --list" fixed.
- Avoid annoying redundant tag updates.
- Support video subtitles [Ahmed El-Mahmoudy].
- Use A/a keys to set video opacity [Ahmed El-Mahmoudy].
- Work around kwin window manager policy "focus stealing prevention".
- Fix image filetype detection bug.
- Fix Issue 14: Use sync bus handler to set window xid.
- Fix Issue 13: In some cases playing videos leads to g_criticals().
- Added "-f, --fullscreen" option to start playback in fullscreen mode.
- Added "--volume" option to set initial playback volume.
- Ignore symlinks when crawling directories.
- Various bugfixes.
* Wed Apr 23 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- BuildRequire glib2-devel >= 2.32 due to GMutex/GCond usage
* Mon Jul 29 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.3:
+ Fix Issue 10: Local files not properly escaped when converted
+ Added "-k, --skip=" option: skip first 'n' seconds
- Updates from version 0.3.2:
+ Support building with gstreamer 1.0 or gstreamer 0.10
+ Added "-a pulse" PulseAudio output support.
+ Fix time display updates (broken by introduction of quiet
+ Properly quit player if none of the files in the playlist can
+ Cleanup code to avoid compiler warnings.
- Rebase gst123-gtk2_backport_GDK_BLANK_CURSOR.patch.
* Sun Apr 22 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.3.1:
* added quiet mode
* ignore image files during playback
* added keybinding 'n' for 'play next file'
* Thu Mar 29 2012 email@example.com
- update to 0.3.0:
* support visualization plugins during audio playback
* Fri Feb 17 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.2.2:
* disable screensaver during video playback (via xdg-screensaver)
* fixed includes to compile with gcc-4.7
* fixed a problem with fullscreen/unfullscreen
* Sun Sep 04 2011 email@example.com
- update to 0.2.1:
* fixed minor memory leak
* fix warnings due to wrong glib option parsing
* use wikihtml2man for documentation (replaces old doxer based manpage)
* Tue Apr 12 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.2.0:
* the behavior of the options --shuffle, --repeat, and --random is now
identical to ogg123
* the colon character is now supported in filenames
* the "none" audio driver was added, which disables audio output
* the --full-version option is supported, which prints versions of the
libraries used by gst123
* minor fixes were made
* Sun Jan 16 2011 email@example.com
- update to 0.1.4:
* a crash for "dumb" terminals was fixed
* Sun Nov 28 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.1.3:
* support for m3u and pls playlists was added
* JACK audio output is available now
* the audio driver can be set using a configuration file (or on the command line, as before)
* Mon Jul 05 2010 email@example.com
- update to 0.1.2:
* adds an -a option to select the audio driver (OSS/ALSA) and device (/dev/dsp1, hw:1)
* fixes a crash triggered when closing the video window
* Sat Jun 26 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.1.1:
* the code was fixed to allow URIs in playlists
- changes from 0.1.0:
* proper support for watching video files with gst123 has been added,
including a full screen mode (f) and using keys (like page up, cursor left,
etc.) within the video window
* also hides the mouse in the video widget and uses the correct aspect ratio during zoom
* GStreamer playbin2 is now used instead of playbin
* option parsing was improved (--help, --help-gst, and --help-gtk work)
* the ability to disable video stream (-x, --novideo) was added
* pause / muted state is now printed in the status display
* Tue May 11 2010 email@example.com
- update to 0.0.3:
* fixes buggy key handling when keys are autorepeating
* restores proper terminal settings after Ctrl+Z
* adds keys for mute and volume control
* displays the video codec when present
* Mon May 03 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- initial package: 0.0.2