* Fri Sep 25 2015 email@example.com
- Use url for source
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
* Fri Apr 20 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add all patches from debian that we don't already have:
70-endian-fixes.dpatch is the most important one as it fixes
endianess bugs as well as making 64 bit binaries work again.
* Wed Oct 05 2011 email@example.com
- cross-build fix: use %__cc macro
* Mon Feb 07 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added manpage from debian
- added the following debian patches:
please refer to the documentation in the patches for details
- beautify specfile
* Thu Mar 29 2007 email@example.com
- added ncurses-devel to buildreq
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Fri Jul 08 2005 email@example.com
- Fix implicit declarations.
- Compile bplay with RPM_OPT_FLAGS
* Thu Apr 22 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Split patch.
- Include standard headers where necessary.
- Mark functions that don't return with attribute((noreturn)).
* Sat Jan 10 2004 email@example.com
- add %defattr
* Wed Jun 18 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added directory to filelist
* Tue Aug 06 2002 email@example.com
- renamed package to gramofile
* Fri Jun 16 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix spec file bug
* Thu Jun 15 2000 email@example.com
- Initial Spec file created by autospec
- Modified Makefile to fit our needs
- Minor code changes to suppress warnings