* Thu Jun 15 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add 0008-Fix-QString-casting-build-failures.patch from upstream
(at least, part of the upstream patch, since the original patch
included other unrelated changes) to build failures due to
implicit casting to QString.
* Tue Apr 11 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 1.5.4
* no release announcement available
* fixes boo#1033379
- Refresh patches
- Fix packaging
* build with libudev-devel (boo#1033503)
* package gmapbase.html (boo#1033538)
* Thu Jun 30 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 1.5.3
* no changelog available
- refreshed 2 patches:
- added patch:
* Sun Jun 05 2016 email@example.com
- Update dependencies
* Sun May 31 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use qmake macro and obey cflags
* Fri May 29 2015 email@example.com
- Add post/postun dependencies for update-desktop-files
* Fri May 29 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Defined icon and translation directories in %files section
on spec file
* Thu May 28 2015 email@example.com
- Spec file modified to reflect changes about icon and desktop file
- Added the gpsbabel.png
* Thu May 28 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added missing packages for gui version to spec file
- Added patches
* Wed May 27 2015 email@example.com
- Build Position Independent Code (as required by Qt5): inject
- fPIC into CXXFLAGS.
* Thu Jan 15 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.5.2
* Add read support for Google's "gx:track" extension to KML.
* Ralf Horstmann adds Mynav Map Manager and VDO GP7.
* White B. Coot adds F90G support.
* Zingo Andersonadds Energympro sport watches.
* Support altitude in mainnav.
* Many fixes for malformed input.
* Improve reading KML without altitudes.
* Improved sub-second handling in unicsv.
* Better handling of GPX 1.1 metadata.
* GUI allows waypoint reads for MTK logger. MTK reads no longer write
a temp file in the application directory.
- Changes from version 1.5.1
* Add options to discard filter to discard points based on regular
* Experimental support for for faster Garmin serial download speeds.
* Windows binary formats that used seek (notably Garmin POI) could
return EOF prematurely because of a bad interaction with a new
* Users upgrading from an older version will no longer presented with
a character set option in the GUI that doesn't work.
* TODO: list more.
- Changes from version 1.5.0
* Too much to list here
- Add new upstream dependencies: libqt5-qtbase-devel and libqt5-qttools-devel
- Remove depreciated AUTHORS section
- Remove redundant %clean section
- Upstream doesn't provide 'contrib' anymore; do not perform %doc
- Update pdf file to 1.5.0
- Use download Url as source for pdf file
* Fri Mar 29 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.4.4
* Add MotoActiv format
* Kris Beevers contributes Lowrance USR v4 support.
* Allow EXIF to represent altitude below MSL.
* Allow reading known invalid (sigh) data in NMEA, such as that written by Canon Camera/GPS devices, probably including:
- Canon GPS shoes:
- Powershot models with GPS capabilities
* Enhance Garmin Fit support for latest firmware.
* Skytraq fixes.
* Steve Eckert adds line styling to the National Geographic TPO3 reader.
* Erik Krause improves German translations.
* Wed Feb 01 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.4.3
- last bug fix release before rewrite
* Tue Dec 14 2010 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.4.2
- lot of new formats/devices and features.
* Thu Apr 16 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set USB EP IN flag for USB reads (bnc#443861).
* Mon Dec 29 2008 email@example.com
- Updated to version 1.3.6:
* Support for Holux M241, Iblue747, Igo8, VidaOne version 2,
Navigon Wpt format, Medion GoPal, Humminbird format, Lowrance
.usr version 3 support, Mapasia tr7, Google Navigator, Navitel,
Geogrid Viewer, iGO2008 POI support, Jelbert GeoTagger format,
Skyforce, SBP format for LocoSys GPS, Memory-Map Navigator
* Garmin mass storage device detection.
* Discard feature can now toss points with no or unknown fix.
* NMEA reader now can read AMOD 3080GL waypoints.
* Garmin Training Center now does lap splitting, can now read.
* Added the height filter.
* AN1->KML conversions now preserve line colors.
* Doc improvements.
* Route reversal can reverse tracks, too.
* Magellan geocache files can now be read.
* Workaround for Garmin Venture HC weirdness on Mac and Linux.
* Entity encoding problem in Google Earth KML writer for
* Fix NMEA writer bug that caused everthing to be a GISTeq file.
* Fix writing waypoint names under 6 characters to old serial
* Several improvements to Navilink.
* Sat Sep 20 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- picked up gpsbabel package from external buildservice
(project Application:Geo); reviewed changes of
gpsbabel-1.3.4-docbook.patch and new patch
gpsbabel-1.3.5-link-clash.patch; verified that new source tarball
has not been modified and pdf documentation has been updated to
* Wed Aug 13 2008 email@example.com
- Updated to version 1.3.5:
* new formats: GlobalSat DG-100, Navilink GPS support, MTK Data
Logger, Nokia LMX, Swiss Map 50 xol, NMEA GISTeq strain.
* new features: Garmin HC supported, Garmin GPI proximity alerts,
Lowrance waypoint comments, VCF coords in ADR for iPhone,
timestamps in KML Placemarks, Opencaching.de GPX, TomTom
geocaching, KML writer for geocaches rewritten, KML track/route
writer direction of motion, GPX and CSV Geocache
archive/availability, discard filter support for minimum number
* fixes: Google Maps reader, longitude and latitude in tomtom_in,
Garmin GDB Category option, timestamps on xcsv formats,
realtime KML GPS jitter suppress, GPX links handled in tracks
* Fri Jun 27 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix configure script.
* Sun May 04 2008 email@example.com
- Add patch to support Wintec WSG1000.