- Set GO111MODULE=auto to build with go1.16+ * Default changed to GO111MODULE=on in go1.16 * Upstream project is archived and will not be converting to modules * go1.16 adds binary data embed capability that can replace this package once there are no dependencies
- Make use of %license macro
-Make use of %license macro
- do not build on s390, only on s390x (no go on s390)
- make it compatible with old version 14 of golang-packaging where the macro gofilelist was called go_filelist. This is so we can use this package with go 1.6 and golang-packaging 14.9.* in order to fix bsc#1039663.
- use commit date in version otherwise this package was seen as a downgrade from a previous package see https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/503052
- change the way we "calculate" the version so that it is always incremental. Now we are using the date, but that can conflict if 2 commits are done in the same day and then zypper wouldn't know which is the newest one. Instead us the offset from the previous tag, that is, the number of commits
- add missing provides. For an unknown reason, golang macros are not generating the golang(...) provides.
- go_filelist macro should be called gofilelist
- Initial commit