* Wed Mar 15 2017 email@example.com
- Drop the sysV init script: it is masked by the systemd service
in any case and is only adding confusion.
- Drop the init.d related insserv macros: since the .init file is
no longer installed, there is no need to handle it.
* Fri May 31 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add systemd support
* Thu Sep 13 2012 email@example.com
- use perl_requires
* Fri Apr 16 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added fdupes to spec file.
* Tue Apr 06 2010 email@example.com
- do not use $VERSION = - it will trigger buggy provides
* Sun Aug 30 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- do not reuse Source2
* Wed Aug 26 2009 email@example.com
- make patch0 usage consistent
* Tue Dec 04 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix Makefile.
- Make installation paths relative
- Fix file list
- add a rpmlintrc file
* Mon Dec 03 2007 email@example.com
- Update to 3.0:
- Removed several perl warnings.
- Removed password protection as being broken beyond repair.
(This also fixes CVE-2007-6130, see #344592)
* Fri Mar 30 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added pwdutils to buildreq
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Thu Dec 01 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.9.8
* Thu Sep 15 2005 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.9.5
- Don't mark themes as config, if somebody modifies them, he
should choose a new name.
* Wed May 19 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.8
* Tue Feb 24 2004 email@example.com
- building as non-root
* Wed Jan 28 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removed the "german umlauts" fix because it will break the
* Mon Jan 26 2004 email@example.com
- Update to 2.6
- Fix handling of german umlauts in generated playlists
* Sat Dec 20 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added 'next unless $data;' to gnump3d2 (bug #33066)
(originated by email@example.com)
* Fri Aug 29 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call useradd with -r for system account [Bug #29611]
* Wed Jul 30 2003 email@example.com
- Try to restart the server on update