- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
- Add translation-update-upstream BuildRequires in order to add support for translation-update-upstream.
- Update to version 3.6.0: + Updated translations. - Replace pkgconfig(gnome-doc-utils) BuildRequires with yelp-tools: Even though not specified in the NEWS, this version was ported to the new documentation infrastructure. - Do not pass --disable-scrollkeeper to configure: it's no longer a known parameter.
- Update to version 3.5.5: + Port to GSettings + Updated translations. - Drop pkgconfig(gconf-2.0) BuildRequires after the port to GSettings. - Replace gconf-schema handling with gsettings equivalents.
- Update to version 3.4.0: + Updated translations.
- Add pkgconfig(ice) and pkgconfig(sm) BuildRequires: this used to be pulled in by something else, but the relayout of xorg-x11 packages changed that.
- Initial package after upstream split gnome-utils up.