- Remove redundant %clean section.
- Added add-delay-sign-attribute.patch: do not perform full sign of Gnome.Keyring assembly, use delay-sign. This should fix build for Mono 5.0 - Added sign-delay-signed-assembly.patch: sign delay-signed Gnome.Keyring assembly manually before installing it to GAC
- add libtool as buildrequire to make the spec file more reliable
- Update to version 1.0.2: + Work with latest versions of gnome-keyring (bnc#589166) - Changes from version 1.0.1: + Support "NoMatch" result code (bgo#499841) + Make monodoc build optional - Rebase pkgconfigdir.patch. - BuildRequires gnome-keyring-devel >= 2.30 and Requires gnome-keyring >= 2.30, because we need a gnome-keyring that has the new interface. - Remove unneeded explicit gnome-keyring BuildRequires. - Remove gtk2-devel, ndesk-dbus BuildRequires and ndesk-dbus Requires. - Add glib-sharp2 BuildRequires. - Since there's now a .so file, the build is arch-specific, so do not mark it as noarch. - Use %configure macro and pass --disable-static to it. - Remove .la files. - Fix summaries to not end with a dot to make rpmlint happy.
- Update to 1.0.0 * Has a stable API version * Installs in the GAC
- Remove some crud that caused the build to fail.
- Initial drop.