- No longer recommend -lang: supplements are in use.
- Minimum required fwupd version is 1.2.10
- Tweak _service file.
- Update to version 3.34.0: * Use the project name of GNOME Firmware * Add a rough application icon * Build a man page for the Fedora package * Bump the version to match the GNOME release schedule * trivial: Make the device and firmware labels selectable * trivial: Make the GUID value monospace * trivial: Use sentence case in the main UI * Show more information and devices in the UI * trivial: Fix a logic thinko when displaying checksum hashes
- Update to version 0.0.1~git.20190911: * Fix main window width * trivial: Update BRs to build in COPR
- Update to version 0.0.1~git.20190904: * Update screenshots to include releases page as well * Revert "Tweak UI to take less horizontal space"
- Update to version 0.0.1~git.20190830: * Add a screenshot * Tweak UI to take less horizontal space
- Change format version
- Update to version git+20190827.d5014ed: * trivial: Style fixups * Always include config.h in C source files * Use SPDX-License-Identifier in all source files * trivial: Use symbolic icons for the device flags * Do not show an icon for registered * trivial: don't allow verify button to work on locked devices * Correct the messaging associated with pressing the verify button * trivial: cover the case of clicking a device with and then without vendor * trivial: add a .gitignore * trivial: Be clearer about version strings
- Initial package