- Use (newer) source package from github - Add upstream-Fix-compilation-errors.patch * fixes "multiple definition of ..." with gcc10 - Clean up spec file
- Update to version 0.7.2: + Minimum GIMP version required is now 2.8. + Remove some annoying warnings about using an old API.
- Own directory structure to fix build on Factory.
- Fix packaging for inclusion in Factory: + License is GPLv2+ (not GPLv2) + Use "Productivity/Graphics/Bitmap Editors" as Group. + Remove unneeded BuildRequires: gettext, perl-XML-Parser. + Improve description. + Create a gimp-plugin-lqr subpackage, and do not create the main package. We follow the <app>-plugin-<name> convention this way. We still have a gimp-lqr-plugin Provides, in case people try to install it this way. + Rename the ro_RO locale to ro, since ro_RO doesn't exist as of now in openSUSE.
- run space file cleaner and prepare for Factory - setup proper .changes file
- update to 0.7.1
- drop 10.3 its too old - update to 0.6.1
- initial Build Service Package