- Update zip-archive to version 0.4. zip-archive 0.4 * Implement read-only support for PKWARE encryption (Sergii Rudchenko). The "traditional" PKWARE encryption is a symmetric encryption algorithm described in zip format specification in section 6.1. This change allows to extract basic "password-protected" entries from ZIP files. Note that the standard file extraction function extractFilesFromArchive does not decrypt entries (it will raise an exception if it encounters an encrypted entry). To handle archives with encrypted entries, use the new function fromEncryptedEntry. API changes: + Add eEncryptionMethod field to Entry. + Add EncryptionMethod type. + Add function isEncryptedEntry. + Add function fromEncryptedEntry. * Add CannotWriteEncryptedEntry constructor to ZipException. * Add UnsafePath to ZipException (#50). * writeEntry: raise UnsafePath exception for unsafe paths (#50). This prevents malicious zip files from overwriting paths above the working directory. * Add Paths_zip_archive to autogen-modules. * Clarify README and cabal description. * Specify cabal-version: 2.0. Otherwise we get an unknown build tool error using `build-depends` without a custom Setup.hs. * Change build-type to simple. Retain 'build-tools: unzip' in test stanza, though now it doesn't do anything except give a hint to external tools. If unzip is not found in the path, the test suite prints a message and counts the test that requires unzip as succeeding (see #51).
- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update zip-archive to version 0.3.3. zip-archive 0.3.3 * Remove dependency on old-time (typedrat). * Drop splitBase flag and support for base versions < 3. zip-archive 0.3.2.5 * Move 'build-tools: unzip' from library stanza to test stanza. unzip should only be required for testing, not for regular builds of the library.
- Update zip-archive to version 0.3.2.4. * Use createSymbolicLink instead of createFileLink in tests. This allows us to lower the directory lower bound (#40). * Fixes for handling of symbolic links (#39, Tommaso Piazza). * Fixes for symbolic link tests, and additional tests. * Add ZipOption to preserve symbolic links (#37, Tommaso Piazza). Add OptPreserveSymbolicLinks constructor to ZipOption. If this option is set, symbolic links will be preserved. Symbolic links are not supported on Windows. * Require binary >= 0.6 (#36). * Improve exit handling in zip-archive program.
- Update to version 0.3.1.1.
- Update to version 0.3.1.
- Update to version 0.3.0.6 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.3.0.5 revision 1 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.3.0.5 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.2.3.7 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- Update to 0.2.3.7: * Declared test suite's dependency on 'zip' using custom Setup.lhs (#21,#22). * Removed hard-coded path to zip in test suite (#21). * Removed misplaced build-depends in cabal file. * Allow compilation with binary >= 0.5. Note that toArchiveOrFail is not safe when compiled against binary < 0.7; it will never return a Left value, and will raise an error if parsing fails, just like toArchive. This is documented in the haddocks. This is ugly, but justified by the need to have a version of zip-archive that compiles against older versions of binary. * Make sure all path comparisons compare normalized paths. So, findEntryByPath "foo" will find something stored as "./foo" in the zip container. * Better normalization of file paths: "./foo/bar" and "foo/./bar" are now treated the same, for example. Note that we do not yet treat "foo/../bar" and "bar" as the same. * Removed lower bound on directory (>= 1.2), which caused build failures with GHC 7.4 and 7.6. * Added travis script for automatic testing on 3 GHC versions. * Require binary >= 0.7 and directory >= 1.2. The newer binary is needed to provide toArchiveOrFail. The other change is mainly for convenience, to avoid lots of ugly conditional compilation. * Export new function `toArchiveOrFail`. Closes #17. * Set general purpose bit flag to use UTF8 in local file header. Otherwise we get a mismatch between the flag in the central directory and the flag in the local file header, which causes some programs not to be able to extract the files. Closes #19. * Fix a stack overflow in getWordsTillSig (Tristan Ravitch). recognize UTF-8 encoded file names (Tobias Brandt). * Added OptLocation, to specify the path to which a file is to be added when readEntry is used (Stephen McIntosh).
- Add missing %defattr
- update to 0.2 from upstream * replace dependency on utf8-string by text
- new spec file template generated by cabal-rpm
- update to 0.1.3.4 from upstream * use new binary API * use new directory API * general code cleanup * added testsuite - requirement for pandoc 1.11
- update to 0.1.1.8 from upstream * fix parsing of "version needed to extract" field * license now BSD-3-Clause
- cabal2spec 0.25.5 spec file template
- initial packaging for Fedora automatically generated by cabal2spec-0.24.1