Uniplate is library for writing simple and concise generic operations.
Uniplate has similar goals to the original Scrap Your Boilerplate work, but is
substantially simpler and faster. The Uniplate manual is available at
To get started with Uniplate you should import one of the three following
- "Data.Generics.Uniplate.Data" - to quickly start writing generic functions.
Most users should start by importing this module.
- "Data.Generics.Uniplate.Direct" - a replacement for
"Data.Generics.Uniplate.Data" with substantially higher performance (around 5
times), but requires writing instance declarations.
- "Data.Generics.Uniplate.Operations" - definitions of all the operations
defined by Uniplate. Both the above two modules re-export this module.
In addition, some users may want to make use of the following modules:
- "Data.Generics.Uniplate.Zipper" - a zipper built on top of Uniplate
- "Data.Generics.SYB" - users transitioning from the Scrap Your Boilerplate
'Direct' to avoid getting instance conflicts.