- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update tagged to version 0.8.6. 0.8.6 [2018.07.02] - ----------------- * Make the `Read(1)` instances for `Proxy` ignore the precedence argument, mirroring similar changes to `base` [here](http://git.haskell.org/ghc.git/commitdiff/8fd959998e900dffdb7f752fcd42df7aaedeae6e). * Fix a bug in the `Floating` instance for `Tagged` in which `logBase` was defined in terms of `(**)`. * Avoid incurring some dependencies when using recent GHCs.
- Prefer the new %license attribute over %doc. - Update Cabal file to revision 2. * add support for GHC 8.4.x
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Update to version 0.8.5 revision 1 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.8.5 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.8.4 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- update to 0.8.4 * Backport the Alternative, MonadPlus, and MonadZip instances for Proxy from base-4.9 * Add Bits, FiniteBits, IsString, and Storable instances for Tagged
- update to 0.8.3 * Manual Generic1 support to work around a bug in GHC 7.6 * Invert the dependency to supply the Semigroup instance ourselves when building on GHC 8
- update to 0.8.2 * deepseq support
- update to 0.8.1 * Add KProxy to the backwards compatibility Data.Proxy module. * Add a Generic instance to Proxy. * Added Data.Proxy.TH, based on the code from Frames by Anthony Cowley. * Removed reproxy from Data.Proxy. This is a bad API decision, but it isn't present in GHC's Data.Proxy, and this makes the API more stable.
- update to 0.7.3 * Support `Data.Bifunctor` in `base` for GHC 7.9+. * Fixed warning on GHC 7.8 * Added `tagWith`.
- Update to 0.7 using cabal-rpm template
- use cabal2spec 0.25.5 spec file template
- initial packaging for Fedora automatically generated by cabal2spec-0.24.1