- update to 0.8.3 * Manual Generic1 support to work around a bug in GHC 7.6 * Invert the dependency to supply the Semigroup instance ourselves when building on GHC 8
- update to 0.8.2 * deepseq support
- update to 0.8.1 * Add KProxy to the backwards compatibility Data.Proxy module. * Add a Generic instance to Proxy. * Added Data.Proxy.TH, based on the code from Frames by Anthony Cowley. * Removed reproxy from Data.Proxy. This is a bad API decision, but it isn't present in GHC's Data.Proxy, and this makes the API more stable.
- update to 0.7.3 * Support `Data.Bifunctor` in `base` for GHC 7.9+. * Fixed warning on GHC 7.8 * Added `tagWith`.
- Update to 0.7 using cabal-rpm template
- use cabal2spec 0.25.5 spec file template
- initial packaging for Fedora automatically generated by cabal2spec-0.24.1