- Update retry to version 0.8.0.0. 0.8.0.0 * Remove dependency on data-default-class
- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Update retry to version 0.7.7.0. 0.7.7.0 * Add `natTransformRetryPolicy`
- Update retry to version 0.7.6.3. 0.7.6.3 * Documentation fix on `recoverAll`
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update retry to version 0.7.6.2. * Clarify the semantics of `limitRetriesByDelay`. * Add `limitRetriesByCumulativeDelay` * Improve haddocks for fullJitterBackoff. * Add Semigroup instance when the Semigroup class is available through base. * Loosen dependency upper bounds. * Add skipAsyncExceptions helper function
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Update to version 0.7.4.2 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.7.4.1 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.7.4 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- update to 0.7.4 * Widen transformers dependency
- update to 0.7.3 * Widen ghc-prim dependency for GHC 8
- update to 0.7.2 * Fix premature integer overflow
- update to 0.7.1 * Various documentation updates. * Add stepping combinator for manual retries. * Add applyPolicy and applyAndDelay * Add Read instance for RetryStatus * Fix logic bug in rsPreviousDelay in first retry
- update to 0.7.0.1 * RetryPolicy has become RetryPolicyM, allowing for policy logic to consult the monad context. * RetryPolicyM now takes a RetryStatus value. Use the function rsIterNum to preserve existing behavior of RetryPolicy only receiving the number. * The monadic action now gets the RetryStatus on each try. Use const if you don't need it. * recoverAll explicitly does not handle the standard async exceptions. Users are encouraged to do the same when using recovering, as catching async exceptions can be hazardous. * We no longer re-export (<>) from Monoid. * Utility functions simulatePolicy and simulatePolicyPP have been added which help predict how a policy will behave on each iteration.
- initial commit