- Update resourcet to version 1.2.2. [#]# 1.2.2 * Add `MonadFail` instance for `ResourceT`.
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update resourcet to version 1.2.1. * Support `exceptions-0.10`. * Drop `monad-control` and `mmorph` dependencies * Change behavior of `runResourceT` to match `runResourceTChecked` * `runResourceTChecked`, which checks if any of the cleanup actions threw exceptions and, if so, rethrows them. __NOTE__ This is probably a much better choice of function than `runResourceT`, and in the next major version release, will become the new behavior of `runResourceT`. * Added `MonadUnliftIO` instances and `UnliftIO.Resource`
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Update to version 1.1.9 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 126.96.36.199 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 1.1.8 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 188.8.131.52 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 184.108.40.206 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- update to 220.127.116.11 * Make test suite slightly more robust
- update to 18.104.22.168
- update to 22.214.171.124 * Remove upper bound on transformers
- update to 126.96.36.199 * transformers-compat 0.5
- update to 1.1.7 * Canonicalise Monad instances
- update to 1.1.6 * Safe/Trustworthy for resourcet
- update to 1.1.5 * Add pass-through instances for Alternative and MonadPlus
- update to 188.8.131.52 * Add `MonadResource ExceptT` instance
- Add dependency on ghc-exceptions which is now required - Update to 184.108.40.206: + monad-control-1.0 support + Provide the `withEx` function to interact nicely with the exceptions package.
- Initial package - version 0.4.8