- Update Cabal file to get more accurate dependency information.
- Drop obsolete code that used to create a Setup.hs file. The new rpm macros do this automatically now.
- Update regex-tdfa to version 126.96.36.199. * Merge <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/regex-tdfa-text> into `regex-tdfa`; see <https://github.com/haskell-hvr/regex-tdfa/issues/4>. * Don't inject `ghc-options: -O2` by default anymore (see #7 for rationale) and introduce `force-O2` cabal flag to control the injection of `ghc-options: -O2`. Note that you can conveniently control optimization levels on a per-package granularity via `cabal.project` files; see [cabal's user-guide](https://cabal.readthedocs.io/en/latest/nix-local-build.html#configuring-builds-with-cabal-project) for more details.
- Drop obsolete group attributes.
- Update regex-tdfa to version 1.3.0. [#] 1.3.0 Same as 188.8.131.52. See <https://github.com/ChrisKuklewicz/regex-tdfa/issues/29>. [#] 184.108.40.206 (deprecated) * Compatibility with GHC 8.8 and regex-base-0.9.4 (h/t @asr). * Turned `regex-tdfa-unittest` into a `regex-tdfa` testsuite.
- Update regex-tdfa to version 220.127.116.11. [#] 18.104.22.168 * Significantly improved documentation (h/t William Yao).
- Update to version 1.2.2 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- update to 1.2.2 * Now we don't reexport the problematic Show instance for functions.
- updated to 1.2.1 - spec regenerated with cabal-rpm * "Almost ghc-7.8" with the array 0.4 changes for Data.Array.Unsafe * Get Build-Depends from "Mon Jun 15 14:24:28 UTC 2015 by AdamBergmark to revision 1"
- spec file template generated by cabal2spec-0.25.5
- initial packaging for Fedora automatically generated by cabal2spec-0.24.1
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update regex-tdfa to version 22.214.171.124. [#] 126.96.36.199 * Compatibility with `containers-0.6`.
- Update regex-tdfa to version 1.2.3. * Added `Semigroup` instances for some types.