- Drop obsolete group attributes.
- Update math-functions to version 0.3.3.0. [#]# Changes in 0.3.3.0 * New implementation for `logGamma`. Now it's precise within 2 ulps at full range including zeros at 1 and 2. * Bug with precision loss of `invErf` for parameters near zero is fixed. * Fixed loss of precision in bundled `erf` near zero. (Affect primarily GHCJS) * `factorial` for now uses lookup table * `logFactorial` is optimized a bit (less number of terms is used) * `m_sqrt_eps` constant added. * Module `Numeric.SpecFunctions.Internal` is exposed. * Many improvements for test suite. Tables of expected function values are generated with mpmath, error estimates improved. Test suite itself is migrated to `tasty` from `test-framework`.
- Update math-functions to version 0.3.2.1. [#]# Changes in 0.3.2.1 * Fixes build on windows for GHC<8.0
- Update math-functions to version 0.3.2.0. [#]# Changes in 0.3.2.0 * GHCJS is now supported * Flag `system-expm1` is set to true by default. Only affects GHC<8.0
- Update math-functions to version 0.3.1.0. [#]# Changes in 0.3.1.0 * Exported data types for iteration steps in root finding * Defaults for root finding algorithm are documented
- Update math-functions to version 0.3.0.2. [#]# Changes in 0.3.0.2 * Fix license field in cabal file
- Add math-functions at version 0.3.0.1.
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Update to version 0.2.1.0 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.2.0.2 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.2.0.1 revision 1 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.1.7.0 revision 1 with cabal2obs.