- Update to version 1.10.5 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- update to 1.10.5 * Apply an optimization to generated to(1)/from(1) instances that factors out common occurrences of M1 * Export internal typeclass names * Fix Haddock issues with GHC 7.8
- update to 184.108.40.206 * Fix Haddock parsing issue on GHC 8.0 * Backported MonadPlus and MonadZip instances for U1, and made the Functor, Foldable, Traversable, Alternative, and Monad instances for U1 lazier to correspond with base-4.9 * Backported Enum, Bounded, Ix, Functor, Applicative, Monad, MonadFix, MonadPlus, MonadZip, Foldable, Traversable, and Data instances (introduced in base-4.9) for datatypes in the Generics.Deriving.Base module * Added Generics.Deriving.Semigroup * Added GMonoid instance for Data.Monoid.Alt * Fixed a bug in the GEnum instances for unsigned Integral types * Added Safe/Trustworthy pragmas * Made instances polykinded where possible * On GHC 8.0 and up, Generics.Deriving.TH uses the new type literal-based machinery * Rewrote the Template Haskell code to be robust. Among other things, this fixes a bug with deriving Generic1 instances on GHC 7.8, and makes it easier to derive Generic1 instances for datatypes that utilize GHC 8.0's - XTypeInType extension. * Added deriveAll0 and makeRep0 for symmetry with deriveAll1 and makeRep1 * AddedmakeRep0FromType and makeRep1FromType to make it easier to pass in the type instance * Added functions with the suffix -WithKindSigs to allow generating type synonyms with explicit kind signatures in the presence of kind-polymorphic type variables. This is necessary for some datatypes that use -XTypeInType to have derived Generic(1) instances, but is not turned on by default since the TH kind inference is not perfect and would cause otherwise valid code to be rejected. Use only if you know what you are doing. * Fixed bug where a datatype with a single, nullary constructor would generate incorrect Generic instances * More sensible GEnum instances for fixed-size integral types * Added GCopoint, GEnum, GEq, GFoldable, GFunctor, GMonoid, GShow, and GTraversable instances for datatypes introduced in GHC 8.0 * Backported Generic(1) instances added in GHC 8.0. Specifically, Generic instances for Complex (base-4.4 and later) ExitCode, and Version; and Generic1 instances for Complex (base-4.4 and later) and Proxy (base-4.7 and later). Added GEnum, GEq, GFoldable, GFunctor, GIx, GShow, and GTraversable instances for these datatypes where appropriate.
- package ghc-generic-deriving updated by st2obs
- package ghc-generic-deriving updated by st2obs
- ghc-generic-deriving generated by st2obs scritpt
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Update to version 1.11.2 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 1.11.1 revision 1 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 1.11.1 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- Update generic-deriving to version 1.12.3. [#] 1.12.3 [2019.02.09] * Support `template-haskell-2.15`. * Add a `gshowList` method to `GShow`, which lets us avoid the need for `OverlappingInstances` in `Generics.Deriving.TH`. As a consequence, the `GShow String` instance has been removed, as it is now fully subsumed by the `GShow [a]` instance (with which it previously overlapped). * Functions in `Generics.Deriving.TH` now balance groups of `(:*:)` and `(:+:)` as much as possible (`deriving Generic` was already performing this optimization, and now `generic-deriving` does too). * Add a `Generics.Deriving.Default` module demonstrating and explaining how and why to use `DerivingVia`. There is also a test suite with further examples.
- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update generic-deriving to version 1.12.2. [#] 1.12.2 [2018.06.28] * Backport the `Generic(1)` instances for `Data.Ord.Down`, introduced in `base-4.12`. Add `GEq`, `GShow`, `GSemigroup`, `GMonoid`, `GFunctor`, `GFoldable`, `GTraversable`, and `GCopoint` instances for `Down`. * Refactor internals using `th-abstraction`. * Adapt to `Maybe` moving to `GHC.Maybe` in GHC 8.6.
- Update generic-deriving to version 1.12.1 revision 1. * Adapt to the `EmptyDataDeriving` proposal (introduced in GHC 8.4): * `Generics.Deriving.TH` now derives `to(1)` and `from(1)` implementations for empty data types that are strict in the argument. * Introduce an `EmptyCaseOptions` field to `Options` in `Generics.Deriving.TH`, which controls whether generated `from(1)`/`to(1)` implementations for empty data types should use the `EmptyCase` extension or not (as is the case in GHC 8.4). * Add `mkFrom0Options`, `mkFrom1Options`, `mkTo0Options`, and `mkTo1Options` functions to `Generics.Deriving.TH`, which take `EmptyCaseOptions` as arguments. * The backported instances for `V1` are now maximally lazy, as per `EmptyDataDeriving`. (Previously, some instances would unnecessarily force their argument, such as the `Eq` and `Ord` instances.) * Add instances for `V1` in `Generics.Deriving.Copoint`, `.Eq`, `.Foldable`, `.Functor`, `.Show`, and `.Traversable`. * Remove the bitrotting `simplInstance` function from `Generics.Deriving.TH`.