- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update fsnotify to version 0.3.0.1. Version 0.3.0.0 - -------------- API breaking update with a number of bugfixes and improvements. * Now we can detect directory creation/deletion. A boolean flag has been added to `Event` to indicate if the event pertains to a directory or not. This is the only API change. * Test stability improvements + CI test suites now passing on Windows, Linux, and Mac. * Interpreting OSX hfsevents flags is more sane now (see comments in OSX.hs for details). * Improve a race condition when adding watches on Linux. * Improve robustness of the PollManager. * Fix double call to `closeHandle` on Windows. * Remove comments about locking from the documentation.
- Update fsnotify to version 0.2.1.2. * Update to the new hinotify API (v0.3.10) * Catch IO exceptions when initialising inotify on Linux
- Update to version 0.2.1 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- update to 0.2.1 * Use filepath instead of deprecated system-filepath
- Initial package