- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update cryptonite to version 0.25. * Improve digest binary conversion efficiency * AES CCM support * Add MonadFailure instance for CryptoFailable * Various misc improvements on documentation * Edwards25519 lowlevel arithmetic support * P256 add point negation * Improvement in ECC (benchmark, better normalization) * Blake2 improvements to context size * Use gauge instead of criterion * Use haskell-ci for CI scripts * Improve Digest memory representation to be 2 less Ints and one less boxing moving from `UArray` to `Block` * Ed25519: generateSecret & Documentation updates * Repair tutorial * RSA: Allow signing digest directly * IV add: fix overflow behavior * P256: validate point when decoding * Compilation fix with deepseq disabled * Improve Curve448 and use decaf for Ed448 * Compilation flag blake2 sse merged in sse support * Process unaligned data better in hashes and AES, on architecture needing alignment * Drop support for ghc 7.6 * Add ability to create random generator Seed from binary data and loosen constraint on ChaChaDRG seed from ByteArray to ByteArrayAccess. * Add 3 associated types with the HashAlgorithm class, to get access to the constant for BlockSize, DigestSize and ContextSize at the type level. the related function that this replaced will be deprecated in later release, and eventually removed. API CHANGES: * Improve ECDH safety to return failure for bad inputs (e.g. public point in small order subgroup). To go back to previous behavior you can replace `ecdh` by `ecdhRaw`. It's recommended to use `ecdh` and handle the error appropriately. * Users defining their own HashAlgorithm needs to define the HashBlockSize, HashDigest, HashInternalContextSize associated types
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Update to version 0.23.
- Update to version 0.21 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.19 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.15 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- update to 0.14 * Fix serialization of DH and ECDH * Reduce size of SHA3 context instead of allocating all-size fit memory. save up to 72 bytes of memory per context for SHA3-512. * Add a Seed capability to the main DRG, to be able to debug/reproduce randomized program where you would want to disable the randomness. * Add support for Cipher-based Message Authentication Code (CMAC) (Kei Hibino) * CHANGE Change the SharedKey for Crypto.PubKey.DH and Crypto.PubKey.ECC.DH, from an Integer newtype to a ScrubbedBytes newtype. Prevent mistake where the bytes representation is generated without the right padding (when needed). * CHANGE Keep The field size in bits, in the Params in Crypto.PubKey.DH, moving from 2 elements to 3 elements in the structure.
- update to 0.13 * SECURITY Fix buffer overflow issue in SHA384, copying 16 extra bytes from the SHA512 context to the destination memory pointer leading to memory corruption, segfault * Fix compilation issue with Ed448 on 32 bits machine.
- update to 0.11 * Truncate hashing correctly for DSA * Add support for HKDF (RFC 5869) * Add support for Ed448 * Extends support for Blake2s to 224 bits version. * Compilation fix with AESNI and ghci compiling C source in a weird order. * Fix example compilation, typo, and warning
- update to 0.10 - drop blake2-fix.patch * Add reference implementation of blake2 for non-SSE2 platfom * Add support_blake2_sse flag
- update to 0.9 * Quiet down unused module imports * Move Curve25519 over to Crypto.Error instead of using Either String. * Add documentation for ChaChaPoly1305 * Add missing documentation for various modules * Add a way to create Poly1305 Auth tag. * Added support for the BLAKE2 family of hash algorithms * Fix endianness of incrementNonce function for ChaChaPoly1305 * Add support for ChaChaPoly1305 Nonce Increment * Add PKCS5 / PKCS7 padding and unpadding methods * Fix ChaChaPoly1305 Decryption * Add support for BCrypt - add blake2-fix.patch and disabled build of sse4.1 optimized blake2
- initial commit