- Drop obsolete group attributes.
- Update cereal to version 0.5.8.1. 0.5.8.1 ======= * GHC 8.8.1 compatibility
- Update cereal to version 0.5.8.0. 0.5.8.0 ======= * Added ShortByteString instances
- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Update cereal to version 0.5.7.0. 0.5.7.0 ======= * Added `runPutMBuilder` 0.5.6.0 ======= * Added GSerializeGet and GSerializePut instances for V1 0.5.5.0 ======= * Added Semigroup instances
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Update cereal to version 0.5.5.0. Upstream does not provide a changelog.
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Update to version 0.5.4.0 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.5.3.0 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- Update to version 0.5.2.0 revision 0 with cabal2obs. This update obsoletes ghc-cereal-rpmlintrc.
- update to 0.5.2.0 * Implement the AMP recommended refactoring for the Functor/Applicative/Monad hierarchy for Get and PutM * Unconditionally support GHC generics * Split the GSerialize class in two, to deal with a GHC bug * No longer use Enum in the Serialize instance for Bool
- update to 0.5.1.0 * Switch to using the builder provided by the ByteString package * Change the encoding of Float and Double with the Serialize class to use the Data.Serialize.IEEE754 module * Add support for encoding and decoding ShortByteString * New and improved test suite thanks to Kei Hibino * Fix two bugs involving the lookAhead combinator and partial chunks.
- update to 0.4.1.1 * no upstream changelog
- update to version 0.4.10 - move rpmlintrc to ghc-cereal.rpmlintrc
- Update spec to cabalrpm template
- update to version 0.3.5.2 spec file template generated by cabal2spec-0.25.5
- initial packaging for Fedora automatically generated by cabal2spec-0.24.1