- Update to version 0.5.2.0 revision 0 with cabal2obs. This update obsoletes ghc-cereal-rpmlintrc.
- update to 0.5.2.0 * Implement the AMP recommended refactoring for the Functor/Applicative/Monad hierarchy for Get and PutM * Unconditionally support GHC generics * Split the GSerialize class in two, to deal with a GHC bug * No longer use Enum in the Serialize instance for Bool
- update to 0.5.1.0 * Switch to using the builder provided by the ByteString package * Change the encoding of Float and Double with the Serialize class to use the Data.Serialize.IEEE754 module * Add support for encoding and decoding ShortByteString * New and improved test suite thanks to Kei Hibino * Fix two bugs involving the lookAhead combinator and partial chunks.
- update to 0.4.1.1 * no upstream changelog
- update to version 0.4.10 - move rpmlintrc to ghc-cereal.rpmlintrc
- Update spec to cabalrpm template
- update to version 0.3.5.2 spec file template generated by cabal2spec-0.25.5
- initial packaging for Fedora automatically generated by cabal2spec-0.24.1