- new packaging guidelines * no macros spanning multiple spec file sections
- update to 184.108.40.206 from upstream - performance improvements * encoding 5% * decodeLenient 50%
- update to 220.127.116.11 from upstream * relaxed version constraints on bytestring
- update to 0.1.2.0 from upstream * fixes joinWith (bug #7)
- cabal2spec 0.25.5 template for spec file
- Upgrade to 0.1.1.1 from upstream Fix performance regression in encoding. The encoding table wasn't being let-floated when URL encoding support was added, and so it was being regenerated on every call, with catastrophic performance consequences (600x slowdown for small inputs on my machine). This fixes gh-4.
- initial packaging for Fedora automatically generated by cabal2spec-0.24.1
- Update to version 18.104.22.168 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
- Update base64-bytestring to version 22.214.171.124. Upstream added a new change log file in this release. With no previous version to compare against, the automatic updater cannot reliable determine the relevante entries for this release.
- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space, and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
- Prefer the new %license attribute over %doc.