- new packaging guidelines * no macros spanning multiple spec file sections
- update to 22.214.171.124 from upstream - performance improvements * encoding 5% * decodeLenient 50%
- update to 126.96.36.199 from upstream * relaxed version constraints on bytestring
- update to 0.1.2.0 from upstream * fixes joinWith (bug #7)
- cabal2spec 0.25.5 template for spec file
- Upgrade to 0.1.1.1 from upstream Fix performance regression in encoding. The encoding table wasn't being let-floated when URL encoding support was added, and so it was being regenerated on every call, with catastrophic performance consequences (600x slowdown for small inputs on my machine). This fixes gh-4.
- initial packaging for Fedora automatically generated by cabal2spec-0.24.1