- Update ansi-terminal to version 0.10.3. Version 0.10.3 - ------------- * Add `getCursorPosition` as a synonym of `getCursorPosition0` and deprecate the latter.
- Update ansi-terminal to version 0.10.2. Version 0.10.2 - ------------- * `hGetTerminalSize` now assumes a terminal is no bigger than 9,999 by 9,999 (previously, no bigger than 999 by 999). * On Windows, fix a bug where emulated cursor movement functions differed from Windows 10 (movement bounded by the current viewport).
- Drop obsolete group attributes.
- Update ansi-terminal to version 0.10.1. Version 0.10.1 - ------------- * Add `hGetCursorPosition` and `hGetTerminalSize`. * On Unix-like operating systems, fix a bug where `getReportedCursorPosition` could block indefinitely if no information was forthcoming on the console input stream. * Improvements to Haddock documentation.
- Update ansi-terminal to version 0.10. Upstream has edited the change log file since the last release in a non-trivial way, i.e. they did more than just add a new entry at the top. You can review the file at: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/ansi-terminal-0.10/src/CHANGELOG.md
- Update ansi-terminal to version 0.9.1. Version 0.9.1 - ------------ * Flag modules with GHC's 'Safe Haskell' language extensions (from GHC 7.2.1). * Improvements and corrections to Haddock documentation.