* Wed Jan 25 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 4.1:
* National holiday replaced Pentecost Monday as a Swedish
* Report Reformation Day as an holiday everywhere in Germany in
* Sat Jul 11 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4
* Remove duplicate for All Saints Day for DE_BW and DE_RP.
* Spell the name of Norfolk Island correctly.
* Spell the name of Guy Fawkes correctly -- Fawkes, not Fawke.
* Correct the name of Canada's Northwest Territories
* Improve the computation of the Dutch Queen's and King's days
* Name of german federal state Saarland corrected.
* Name of swiss federal state Basel-Landschaft corrected.
* Alignment error for --date-format US fixed.
* Fix build on FreeBSD.
* Use _NL_TIME_FIRST_WEEKDAY to get correct defaults for -s N
* Thu Apr 02 2015 email@example.com
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
- Add gpg signature
- Update info dependencies
- Remove unrecongized/useless configure flags
* Wed Dec 18 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.6.3
* Remove duplicate for All Saints Day for DE_BY.
* Inherit some portability fixes from gnulib.
- Changes from 3.6.2
* Report correctly the Christmas day in Canada.
- Changes from 3.6.1
* Include All Saints' day in HU
* Fix build issue under solaris 10 / studio 12.1
* Unicode support
* Make --help a synonym for --long-help
- Remove gcal-stdio.h.patch; fixed on upstream release
- Add xz requirement to support tarball format
- Add an Url tag
- Remove redundant %clean section
- Don't package ChangeLog in documentation; empty file
- Add a language subpackage
* Thu Aug 16 2012 email@example.com
- Cleanup specfile
* Sun Jul 22 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix build with missing gets declaration (glibc 2.16)
* Tue Nov 16 2010 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.6
* Work properly when the -1 timezone is specified
* Use ISO 3166-2 region codes
* Distribute BUGS LIMITATIONS doc/GREG-REFORM
* Fix NLS support in gcal, gcal2txt, tcal, txt2gcal
* Change source license to GPLv3+
* Do not include Henry Spencer V8 regex library
* Change documentation license to FDL 1.3+
* Use the start of the week day specified by the locale
- Add some missing includes in lor.h
- Get rid of obsolete patches
* Thu Jun 11 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix build with glibc 2.10
* Mon Apr 02 2007 email@example.com
- Add ncurses-devel BuildRequires
* Tue Feb 27 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bugzilla #248859: fix part of the problem (for all translated
messages) by regenerating the .mo files.
The encoding problem still exists for all msgids which are
non-ASCII *and* which are untranslated or fuzzy.
* Mon Feb 19 2007 email@example.com
- extended string buffers from 1k to 2k (necessary if you have a
very long list of countries for -q)
* Tue Jan 16 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- beautified specfile, and renamed diff to patch filenames
- fixed compiler problem with double use of same variable
- fixed issue with charset encoding of files.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Sun Feb 29 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove dir files in info directories
* Thu Feb 26 2004 email@example.com
- building as non-root user
- fixing filelist
* Thu Jan 22 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put info dir in the same directory as the info files.
* Tue Jul 01 2003 email@example.com
- possibly it's all my fault
* Tue Jul 01 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixing build
* Mon Jun 16 2003 email@example.com
- added %dir /usr/share/info/de
* Tue May 27 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove unpackaged files from buildroot