* Mon Nov 07 2011 email@example.com
- "BSD 3-Clause" to "BSD-3-Clause"
* Tue Oct 11 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed build with new gtk (2.22 and above)
* Tue Apr 20 2010 email@example.com
- updated to 1.6
- removed upstreamed getline.patch
* Thu Nov 19 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- removed upstreamed deprec-gtkfileselection.patch
* Wed Jun 03 2009 email@example.com
- getline() renamed to get_line(), because getline() is provided by
* Mon Mar 09 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.5 (see NEWS)
* Tue Jun 24 2008 email@example.com
- updated to 1.4:
* Changed last instance of FileSelection to FileChooser.
* Updated to work with GTK 2.12 (GtkTooltip).
* Fixed a problem when X11 is not available and bdfgrab.c won't compile as a
* Remove the _XMBDFED_INFO font property when fonts are loaded or grabbed
from the X server.
* Fixed a problem with renaming glyphs using the Adobe Glyph Name List.
* Fixed a warning about checking for a point in a NULL region.
* Fixed a crash that happened because some file filter objects were being
dereferenced when the import dialog was popped up multiple times.
* Added up to 10 recent fonts to the File menu.
* Changed the keyboard activate key for Exit from 'e' to 'x' and the
activate key for Export from 'x' to 'p'.
* Fixed a problem with fonts grabbed from the X server always being loaded
into the FontGrid that popped up the dialog.
* Fixed a couple problems with integer sign promotion affecting import of
* Fri Jul 20 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed some 64bit problems by upstream
- compiling with new gtk2
* Mon Jun 25 2007 email@example.com
- fixed new gcc error: array index out of range
* Thu Apr 26 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- adding Encoding entry to desktop file to avoid
* Mon Apr 16 2007 email@example.com
- updated to version 1.3:
* 64-bit fixes
* fixed installation in DESTDIR
* Tue Apr 10 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- package created, version 1.2