- Update to new upstream release 4.8.0 * Renamed the IsClosed filter to IsClosedOrbit, and added a new operation IsClosed which simply returns the value of the IsClosedOrbit filter. This allows other packages do also use the name IsClosed. * Fix hash tables with initial size <= 5 not growing correctly * Fix ORB_HashFunctionModWrapper * Fix bug in HTGrow causing it to never call ORB_HashFunctionModWrapper * Ensure compatibility with GAP 4.9
- Update to new upstream release 4.7.6 * Move MappingPermListList C implementation from orb to the GAP kernel * Fix regression which prevent orb from being used without compilation * Some changes to the C code for compatibility with HPC-GAP
- Update to new upstream release 4.7.5 * Show an error when the user tries to compute orbits of objects for which no ChooseHashFunction method is available. Previously, it would fall back to a "trivial" hash function, which lead to worst-case performance. * Remove Jenkins hash in favor of the Murmur hash built into GAP * Document that MakeSchreierTreeShallow only works for orbits with log.
- Update to new upstream release 4.7.3 * Use hash functions for transformations and partial permutations provided by newer GAP versions instead of our own. This way, if the internal representation for these objects changes (as has recently happened), we stay compatible (see issue #3). * Fix bug were orb logs were not properly updated if the enumeration stopped early (see issues #4 and #5). * Fix bug caused by orbits with seeds (see issue #5). * Fix error in Memory() method for orbit-by-suborbit setup objects. * Fix a missing variable initialization, which could cause Enumerate (and hence anything using it, such as FindShortGeneratorsOfSubgroup) to run into an error. - Remove orb-install.diff (fixed upstream)
- Split orb (version 4.6) off the gap RPM package