- Update to new upstream release 4.5.1 * Fix a bug which could break usage IO_mkstemp or IO_mkdtemp in a loaded GAP workspace.
- Update to new upstream release 4.5.0 * Add support for (un)pickling ranges and character tables * Add automatic call to InstallSIGCHLDHandler() when IO_Fork is used directly or indirectly. As a consequence, code directly calling IO_fork must now always call IO_WaitPid or the new IO_IgnorePid * Remove undocumented function IO_MasterPointerNumber
- Update to new upstream release 4.4.6 * Remove support for (un)pickling SuPeRfail * Add wrappers for mkstemp and mkdtemp
- Update to new upstream release 4.4.5 * Change IO_PipeThroughWithError to also return the exit status of the child process * Don't wait for child processes to exit on GAP exit
- Update to new upstream release 4.4.4 * Fix a bug in the IO_Write code, which for example could cause IO_WriteLine to fail for certain long string * Fix problem with IO_Pickling some very large objects * Add pickle support for transformations and partial permutations * Try to ensure files are flushed on exit, even if they are not explicitly closed. * Ensure file buffers are flushed before GAP closes, to avoid data loss when files are not closed before exiting. * Add = and < methods for IsFile objects
- Update to new upstream release 4.3.1 * Pickling/Unpickling of Floats - Remove io-install.diff (no longer needed)
- Split io (version 4.2) off the gap RPM package