- Update to new upstream release 2.5.7 * Remove CompatibleMatrix method (this *undocumented* API will be removed in GAP 4.9). * Fix several broken references in the manual.
- Update to new upstream release 2.5.6 * Fixed a bug which resulted in cvec incorrectly converting certain GAP matrices to cvec matrices.
- Update to new upstream release 2.5.5 * Some functions accept slightly more general input. For example, it is now in some cases acceptable to use finite field elements like Z(4)^0 (which is equal, but not identical, to Z(2)^0) as input when cvec is expecting elements of GF(2). * Fix EmptySemiEchelonBasis: its documentation said it expects a sample vector, but the implementation expected a sample matrix. Now both are possible, and both are documented.
- Update to new upstream release 2.5.3 * Remove some leftover GAP 4.4 compatibility code
- Update to new upstream release 2.5.1 * Add methods for \^ for cvecs and Frobenius automorphisms * Add methods for \^ for cmats and Frobenius automorphisms * Fix a bug in unpickling semi echelonised bases * Update and tweak the package build system
- Split cvec (version 2.4) off the gap RPM package