* Sun Jan 07 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.39.0
* Fixed answering call in AT module.
* Improved support for Huawei E392 and E3131.
* Fixed compatibility of binaries with Windows XP and 2003.
* Improved support for ZTE MF667.
* Updated list of GSM networks and countries.
- Update to 1.38.5
* Added SMS_1_REFERENCE to SMSD run on receive environment
* Improved logging of run scripts in SMSD
* Improved support for Huawei E1780 and E1552.
* Allow 0 for setuid/setgid in SMSD.
* Added RunOnIncomingCall to SMSD.
* Fixed SQL error when retry of multipart message
* Added status code column
* Fixed some SQL queries for Access and Oracle databases.
* Add option to prefer GSM charset for USSD.
* Sanitize international numbers stored in the database to always start with +.
* Improved support for Telit devices.
* Added USSD support to SMSD.
* Fixed call hangup in SMSD with some modems.
* Fixed decoding USSD response with some modems.
* Thu Oct 26 2017 email@example.com
- Explicitly package systemd service on suse_version >= 1330:
depending on the dep chain, systemd is already detected (and
causes build failures for unpackaged files).
* Mon Sep 25 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.38.4
* Improved support for Huawei E3531 and E1756.
* Sun Jul 30 2017 email@example.com
- forcefully enable PIE as automatism does not trigger.
* Sat Jun 17 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.38.3
* Improved support for ZTE MF626.
* Fixed USSD handling with longer codes.
* Increased default value for StatusFrequency.
* Improved SMSD response on signals.
* Improved SMSD throughput on big queue.
* Improved SMSD compatibility with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Update to 1.38.2
* Improved support for Huawei K3765, E150 and E372.
* Fixed decoding of unicode surrogates at message boundary.
* Environment variable PHONE_ID for external program.
* SMS compatibility with devices following old version of GSM 03.38.
* Unicode is now preferred when handling USSD.
* Improved decoding of MMS indication SMS.
- Update to 1.38.1
* Fixed sending SMS to numbers starting with 000.
* Fixed parsing of vcalendar files with VALUE=DATE-TIME.
* Fixed compatibility with D-Link dwm-157.
* Updated list of GSM countries and networks.
- rebase patch gramps-remove-gplv3-files.patch because of build
* Fri Dec 16 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 1.38.0
* MySQL script for SMSD is compatible with strict mode.
* Fixed USSD responses for some AT modems.
* Fixed parsing network status for some modems (eg. Quectel UC15).
* Fixed handling of emojis and other Unicode chars from supplementary plan.
* Fixed compilation with C90 compiler.
* Fri Nov 25 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.37.91
* Changed version of the shared library.
* Improved support for ZTE MF100.
* Ignore unsolicited +CLCC: reply.
* Correctly report when some SMSD SQL backend is not compiled in.
* Fix build of MySQL backend on Linux.
- Update to 1.37.90
* Improved support Huawei K3770.
* API changes in some parameter types.
* Fixed various Windows compilation issues.
* Fixed several resource leaks.
* Create outbox SMS atomically in FILES backend.
* Removed getlocation command as we no longer fit into their usage policy.
* Fixed call diverts on TP-LINK MA260.
* Initial support for Oracle database.
* Removed unused daemons, pbk and pbk_groups tables from the SMSD schema.
* SMSD outbox entries now can have priority set in the database.
* Added SIM IMSI to the SMSD status table.
* Added CheckNetwork directive.
* SMSD attempts to power on radio if disabled.
* Fixed processing of AT unsolicited responses in some cases.
* Fixed parsing USSD responses from some devices.
* Sat May 28 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 1.37.3
* Improved support for Huawei E398.
* Improved support for Huawei/Vodafone K4505.
* Fixed possible crash if SMSD used in library.
* Improved support for Huawei E180.
- Update to 1.37.2
* Fixed compilation of SMSD.
- Update to 1.37.1
* Properly report errors in HEX encoded strings from SMSD SQL backends.
* Configurable SMSD table names.
* Improved support for Huawei E303.
* Improved support for Vodafone K4511.
* Improved support for Telit M2M modules.
* Thu Feb 18 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.37.0:
* Improved compatibility with ZTE MF190.
* Improved compatibility with Huawei E1750.
* Improved compatibility with Huawei E1752.
* Increased detail of reported errors from SMSD.
* Fri Aug 28 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 1.36.5:
* Properly use timezones with SQLite in SMSD.
* Improve support for Huawei E1752.
* Fixed compilation on distros with old Glib.
* Use advisory locking to prevent two Gammu instances share one device.
* Include child process stdout and stderr in SMSD logs to ease debugging.
* Fix string quoting with ODBC driver.
* Added RunOnSent option to SMSD.
* Store message reference in outbox in files SMSD.
* Improved C API documentation in manual.
* Updated list of GSM country codes and networks.
* Fixed bash completition install path (Ville Skyttä).
* Better logging of delivery report failures in SMSD.
* Improved support for Huawei E3372.
* Fixed compilation using MSVC.
* Fix siemenssatnetmon (Daniel Glöckner).
* Documentation improvements.
* Fixed smsd startup with non existing folders.
* Fixed possible stack overflows on Windows.
* Compatibility with libdbi from git.
* Fix siemenssatnetmon (Daniel Glöckner).
* Fixed reconnecting to SQL server.
* Don't split a surrogate pair between message segments (David Brown).
- Remove patches merged upstream:
- Enable testsuite
- Clarify dependency on newer CMake
* Wed Apr 15 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix compatibility with libdbi snapshot from Git we are using
* Tue Apr 14 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 1.36.0:
* The python-gammu module is now shipped separately.
* Removed usage of __TIME__ and __DATE__ macros in codebase.
* Fixed encoding of special chars to iCalendar format.
* Fixed decoding of priority from vTODO.
* Avoid infinite loops with ignored messages.
* Improved stability of checking phone SMS memory.
* Fixed parsing of some backup files.
- Adjusted Source URL
- Python module is now shipped separately
- No more need for fake build date
* Mon Mar 02 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.35.0:
* Fixed encoding of UTF-8 for higher code points.
* Improved provided udev rules.
* Fixed possible lock while getting network status in SMSD.
* Various localization updates.
* Tue Dec 30 2014 email@example.com
- Update to 1.34.0:
* Add phone power ON/OFF function.
* Removed deprecated Python modules gammu.Data and gammu.Worker.
* Store network name and code in SMSD tables.
* Fixed build with recent clang compiler.
* Fixed several possible issues found by Coverity scan.
* Fixed possible crash on SMSD startup.
* Fixed decoding unicode SMS messages.
* Added identification for several Nokia phones.
* Fixed compilation issues on various platforms.
* SMSD now honors loglevel for all logging targets.
* SMSD can automatically hangup incoming calls.
* Correctly detect Network errors.
* Sun Jul 07 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 1.33.0:
* Various translation improvements.
* Improved support for Huawei E173, thanks to Gautier Minster.
* Fixed buffer overflow in MMS decoder.
* Fixed several memory leaks.
* Improved compatibility with Qualcomm devices (bug #1654).
* Various documentation improvements.
* Updated version of sms-gammu2android, thanks to Shadow Walker.
* Fixed compilation on Mac OS X, thanks to Soren Jorvang.
* Fixed SMSD with CheckSecurity = 0 (bug #1672).
- Require libGammu and libgsmsd in gammu-devel package instead of gammu.
* Fri Aug 10 2012 email@example.com
- Remove GPL-3.0 licensed files ( bnc#775397 )
* Tue Jul 31 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 1.32.0:
* Fixed auto installation of EventLog registry.
* Improved support for Arduino GPRS shield (bug #1592).
* Fixed communication with Cross PD1101wi (bug #1617).
* Ignore another unknown block in Nokia phonebook (bug #1614).
* Do not encode number when setting up diverts.
* Improved compatibility with ES75 (bug #1586).
* Changed API for call diverts.
* Added support for call diverts in Python API.
* AT backend supports manipulating with call diverts.
* Added support for suspending/resuming SMSD using SIGUSR1/2.
* Changed protocol for S60 applet.
* S60 applet now handles SMS with new lines.
* Improved support for Windows Event Log.
- Added xz as build requirement for openSUSE <= 12.1 (needed to unpack the
- Don't install the init script "gammu-smsd" (doesn't work correctly out of the
box). Instead install it in the documentation.
- Build the package manual (html) for openSUSE > 11.4 (fails for <= 11.4 due to
python-sphinx). Added gnu-free-fonts, graphviz, graphviz-gd and python-Sphinx
build requirements for this. Added it in a separate subpackage (gammu-doc) to
fix rpmlint warning "package-with-huge-docs".
* Fri Dec 23 2011 email@example.com
- Updated to 1.31.0:
* Fixed compilation with latest libusb.
* Improved error handling in SQL backend of SMSD.
* SMSD documentation improvements.
* Indonesian translation updates.
* Improved vCard parser to better handle location for various fields, thanks
to Vladimir Serbinenko for initial patch.
* Fixed reading calls from some Nokia phones (bug #1553).
* Improved text mode SMS parsing in AT driver, thanks to Vladimir Serbinenko.
* Use glib's MD5 implementation if available.
* Improved documentation for configuring Gammu.
* Fixed parsing birthday from vCard in some cases.
* Added option not to use configured logging in SMSD inject and monitor (bug
* Added SMSD configuration LogFacility (bug #1539).
* Fixed reading of data from OBEX phones (LP#891803).
* Fixed double reply detection (bug #1544).
* Increase maximal number of caller groups (bug #1541).
* Cancel all calls on maketerminated call if we don't get call ID.
* Fixed SMSC handling in some cases in SMSD (bug #1547).
* Various documentation improvements.
* Detect Alcatel style reply on CPIN response (bug #1502).
* Fix build on some Win32 systems (bug #1496).
* Make jadmaker handle names with spaces (Raphaël Droz).
* Display 8-bit messages in hex (Nicolas Pitre).
* Do not use AT+CUSD=2 on some phones (bug #1508).
* Fixed gammu-monitor with Windows service (bug #1515).
* Cleanup of contrib directory.
* Better support for Samsung AT phones (bug #1513).
* Fixed handling of MMS notification SMSes (bug #1530).
* Fixed CPIN reply handling (bug #1532).
* SMSD checks for PIN status just after connect (bug #1532).
* Fixed various MSVC compilation issues.
* Sat Jul 23 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 1.30.0:
* Improved SMSD logging of configuration settings.
* Fix possible crash in fbus2 driver.
* Fix possible crash of ODBC driver on Windows (bug #1482).
* Fixed usage of dbi plugins from Python module.
* Properly initialize atobex driver with Sony-Ericsson phones.
* Updated list of country and network codes.
* Escape fields in SQL queries (bug#1415).
* Escape fields in PostgreSQL SQL script (bug#1415).
* Default to GSM encoding for text messages in SQL backend for SMSD.
* Add option to override which SQL dialect to use in SMSD (bug #1427).
* Improved m-obex protocol support, thanks to Vladimir Serbinenko.
* Various fixes for Samsung B2100, thanks to Vladimir Serbinenko.
* Fix check for AT+CPROT support (bug #1438).
* Fix memory leak in s60 protocol driver (bug #1441).
* Reverted change to SignalStrength because of SQL escaping we have now
* Improved vCard parser to handle vCards from Gmail.
* Fixed LDIF parser to cope with multiple LDIF in single file.
* Documentation improvements and fixes.
* Saner error handling in Windows serial driver.
* Cleanup in SMSD internals.
* Added ODBC driver to SMSD.
* Added screenshot function for Sony-Ericssonn phones (Márton Németh).
* Fixed parsing of some Nokia SMSes (bug #1402).
* Properly report error on deleting non deletable entries (bug #1396).
* Slower switch from m-obex to AT (bug #1382).
* Faster initialization for AT phones without enabled echo.
* Fix detection of MySQL libraries (bug #1370).
* Changed default connection settings to at and ttyACM0 (bug #1078).
* Add new API call to abort existing operation (bug #1155).
* Change database structure to avoid using reserved word Signal (bug #1380).
* Possibility to limit time of day for SMS in SMSD (bug #1203).
* Enforce limits on SMS payload length.
* Made GSM_SMSCounter public (bug #1356).
* Support for S60 phones using Series60 applet (bug #423).
* Do not fail on 0x7b field in Nokia 3600s phonebook (bug #1385).
* Disabled two stage probing for most protocols.
* Fixed saving of SMS backups (bug #1392).
* Screenshot functionality for DCT4 phones (bug #1390).
- Spec file updates:
* Remove some not needed conditionals for openSUSE BuildRequires:.
* Added unixODBC-devel in BuildRequires:.
* Better fix for rpmlint warning "file-contains-date-and-time".
* Fixed rpmlint warning "doc-file-dependency".
* Compile package with RPM_OPT_FLAGS.
* Fixed locales removal if suse version is not set.
* Minor other updates.
- Modified gammu-smsd.lsb.patch to fix also the "init-script-runlevel-4"
* Fri Mar 18 2011 email@example.com
- Spec file updates:
* Use UTC time/date for "Remove build time references" fix.
* Don't clean buildroot in %install section.
* Change permissions of gammu-smsd in %install section.
* Add rc-symlink for gammu-smsd.
* Fix for empty %postun check on non-SUSE distros.
* Minor other updates.