- update to 1.22: * code clean-up and various developer visible changes
- update to 1.20: * New test suite for matvec classes and support for valgrind memory leak tests for tests/matvec and tests/gama-local. * This release is a preperation phase for the next release in which the base matvec memory handling class (MemRep) will reimplemented with C++11 move constructor and move assignemnt operator.
- update to 1.19: Fix implicit value of covariance band in XML adjustment output being -1 (full bandwidth)
- update to 1.18: * fixed a formatting bug in outlaying terms (due to c++11) * fixed a bug in HTML parser test * simplified class LocalPoint * fixed a bug in sql export * added @documentencoding UTF-8 into gama.texi
- update to 1.17: * minor fixes in documentation * fixed a bug in SQL schema * new export of XML network definition * C++11 features enabled (-std=c++11 for g++ compiler) * fixed several minor bugs
- initial package