* Sun Dec 29 2019 email@example.com
- Removed Provide and obsolete mate-calc. Galculator is NOT a replacement
for mate-calc which is its own project.
* Mon Jan 01 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use new upstream urls
- cleanup with spec-cleaner
- link against gtk 3 (instead of 2)
* Fri Oct 16 2015 email@example.com
- new upstream version 2.1.4
* adding a fresh "tx pull" of translations
* adding an appdata file
* in ui.c::set_all_dispctrl_buttons_property check for
table_children != NULL (fixes sf.net bug #107)
* *.c: all dynamic memory allocation and free'ing is done via
* Changed default background color for the display to white.
* In callbacks.c and general_functions.c, team up every
gtk_check_menu_item_set_active with a gtk_check_menu_item_toggled.
See also 2014-01-08 and sf.net bug #99. (fixes sf.net bug #105)
* translations are now served through transifex
* set_basic_object_data/set_scientific_object_data make structs
static (fixes sf.net bug #104)
- updated description
* Sun Jun 28 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide and obsolete mate-calc; galculator has replaced
mate-calc in Mate 1.10
* Fri Mar 14 2014 email@example.com
- new upstream verson 2.1.3
* Added Spanish tranlsation
* Fixed segfault introduced in r134
* Updated Turkish translations
* Fixing result string corruption when toggling sign
* Emitting signal in apply_preferences so that menu gets
hidden after a restart again
* added Hungarian translation
* rpn_stack_list when pasting
* Thu Mar 06 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added Spanish translation.
* Mon Apr 29 2013 email@example.com
- new upstream version 2.1.2
* This release fixes a handful of bugs:
a minor flaw in the build process and
migrates some deprecated GUI elements to recent GTK3
* Added Lithuanian Translation.
* Sat Mar 02 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.1.
* Adds support for quad-precision floating point and up to
112-bit binary arithmetic on systems with libquadmath.
* Several bugs have been fixed in the expression parsing engine
and the GUI.
* Fallback to default separator if a separator equals the decimal
* Changed default background color.
* Add Turkish translation.
- Correct License tag: GPL-2.0 -> GPL-2.0+.
- Use full URL as a source.
- Correct build dependencies (remove doxygen, fdupes, gcc, gcc-c++,
libglade2-devel, make; gtk2-devel -> pkgconfig(gtk+-2.0).
- Split off language subpackage.
- Use %make_install macro.
- Remove check for unsupported openSUSE versions.
- Remove %clean section.
- Install docs.
- Clean up spec.
* Mon Nov 19 2012 email@example.com
- new upstream version 2.0.1
* added missing GUI element in preferences dialog (migrated
GtkOptionMenu to GtkComboBox in Numbers tab)
* fixed integer parsing rule in flex parser (thanks to John Williams,
fixes sf.net #74)
* working around bug with window resizing, I assume this was GTK's
fault (general_functions.c, set_window_size_minimal)
* removed deprecated calls to set color on color buttons
* fixed decimal separator on keypad (thanks to cyberpatrol and
qwertypoke, fixes sf.net #86)
* config file stored according to XDG spec (thanks to Eric Heintzmann,
fixes sf.net #88)
* applied patch to update spec file for RPM (thanks to Dwigth Engen)
* Tue Oct 16 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version 2.0 (added gtk3 support)
- added flex to build requires
- removed gcalculator-ld_fix.diff
* Sat Oct 01 2011 email@example.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to make the spec file more reliable
* Sat Sep 17 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added Patch0 (gcalculator-ld_fix.diff) to fix the build for factory
(this patch requires a autoreconf call)
* Sun Jul 31 2011 email@example.com
- fixed URL
- use more macros where possible
* Mon Mar 14 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- call %desktop_database_post/un
* Sun Nov 29 2009 email@example.com
- New package