* Wed May 23 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Symlink the system PEM certfiicate to the path where
Plugin Installer expects it to be instead of patching
Plugin Installer as it can be updated locally unpatched and thus
fail to work (boo#1094343).
- Remove gajim-do_not_ship_certificate.patch.in: no longer needed.
* Sat May 19 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 1.0.3:
* bug 8296 Fix errors on roster updates after stream management resume
* bug 9106 Convert font weight from pango to css values
* bug 9124 Bring ChatControl to front when notification is clicked
* Set no-store hint on groupchat chatstates
* Dont show OOB uri if message body is the same
* Add missing bybonjour dependency for Windows zeroconf
- Remove Require for pyasn1: not needed anymore
* Mon May 14 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed dependency in spec file on python3 >= 3.5.0:
* since Leap 42.3 and SLES 12 have only 3.4.6 they will not work
- Fixed dependency in spec file on python3-nbxmpp 0.6.5:
* changed the also the required not only build-required
* Sat May 12 2018 email@example.com
- Fixed dependency in spec file on python3-nbxmpp 0.6.5:
* With python3-nbxmpp 0.6.4 the newest version of gajim broke
* Thu May 03 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.0.2:
* Server name was rejected for group chat bookmarks.
* setup.py install missed some files if used with "--skip-build".
* Password was sometimes stored in plaintext.
* Do not show an error when receiving invalid avatars.
* Fix no Licence in the About dialogue.
* Encode filenames before sending.
* Catch invalid IQ stanzas and log them.
* XMPP logo in "Add New Contact" window instead Gajim logo.
* Mark some strings as translatable.
* Fix an error on file send completion.
* Removing a bookmark caused an error.
* Avatar is deleted when updating vCard.
* Account label didn't change in tooltip of notification area
* Placeholder text didn't disappear.
* Fix History Manager search.
* Proxy comobobox in accounts/connections didn't get updated
* Fix a problem receiving files.
* Notification never autohides in gnome.
* Correctly reload Plugins.
* Save history export with utf8 encoding.
* Dont allow plain BOSH by default.
* Sun Apr 08 2018 email@example.com
- Add the python3-axolotl package to recommends to make OMEMO work
out of the box.
* Mon Apr 02 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.0.1:
* Improve MAM support.
* Image preview in the file chooser dialogue.
* Groupchat: Set minimise on auto join default to true.
* Delete a bookmark when we destroy a room.
* Fix account deletion.
* Fix custom font handling.
* Fix OpenPGP message decryption.
* Fix window position restore on multi-head setups.
* Fix scrolling in message window.
* Sat Mar 17 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.0.0:
* Ported to GTK+3 / Python3.
* Integrate HTTPUpload.
* Add Navigation buttons in History Window.
* Improvements for HiDPI Screens.
* Depend on the python keyring package for password storage.
* Lots of refactoring.
* New Emoji support.
* New Chat Window design.
* New StartChat Window (Ctrl+N).
* New ServerInfo Window.
* AccountWindow Redesign.
* Move some encryption code out into Plugins (see PGP Plugin,
* Add mam:1 and mam:2 support (mam:0 was removed).
* Add MAM for MUCs support.
* Add support for showing XEP-0084 Avatars.
* Add support for geo: URIs.
* Add xmpp URI handling directly in Gajim.
* Remove Gajim-Remote.
* Remove XEP-0012 (Last Activity).
* Remove XEP-0136 (Message Archiving).
* Add XEP-0156 (Discovering Alternative XMPP Connection Methods).
* Add XEP-0319 (Last User Interaction in Presence).
* Add XEP-0368 (SRV records for XMPP over TLS).
* Add XEP-0380 (Explicit Message Encryption).
* Add Jingle FT:5 support.
* Lots of other small bugfixes.
- Rebase gajim-do_not_ship_certificate.patch.in.
- Update requirements and recommendations:
also require things that are not strictly required if they are
harmless and definitely available.
* Wed Dec 13 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add Requires: python-nbxmpp >= 0.6.1
* Tue Dec 05 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 0.16.9:
* Improve Zeroconf behavior
* Fix showing normal message event
* remove usage of OpenSSL.rand
* a few minor bugfixes
- Update of icon cache and desktop file only in case of older
* Mon Jul 10 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trim filler wording from description.
* Tue Jul 04 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.16.8:
* Fix rejoining MUCs after connection loss
* Fix Groupchat invites
* Fix encoding problems with newer GnuPG versions
* Fix old messages randomly reappearing in the chat window
* Fix some problems with IBB filetransfer
* Make XEP-0146 Commands opt-in
* Improve sending messages to your own resources
* Improve reliability of delivery recipes
* Many minor bugfixes
- Add gajim-do_not_ship_certificate.patch.in: Do not package
bundled PEM certificate, use one provided by package
- Remove gajim-0.16.7-default-disable-xep-0146.patch: Not needed
anymore, patch applied upstream.
* Mon May 29 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add gajim-0.16.7-default-disable-xep-0146.patch by
Philipp Hörist: Add a config option to activate XEP-0146 commands
(commit cb65cfc, CVE-2016-10376, bsc#1041163).
* Tue May 09 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.16.7:
* Better compatibility with XEP-0191: Blocking Command.
* Gajim now depends on python-gnupg for PGP encryption.
* Remove usage of demandimport.
* Many minor bugfixes.
- Move python-farstream-0_1 to Suggests.
- Correct the licence to GPL-3.0.
* Thu Oct 13 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.16.6:
* Fix using gpg2.
* Improve message receips usage.
* Improve roster filtering.
* Fix several minor bugs.
- Remove gajim-remote-dont-show.patch: merged upstream.
* Tue May 24 2016 email@example.com
- Add gajim-remote-dont-show.patch:
gajim-remote is cli only. Dont list it in menus.
- If python-gstreamer-0_10 is installed the error message
'ImportError: could not import gst' is not shown.
* Tue Dec 29 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.16.5:
* Improve MAM implementation.
* Improve security on connexion and for roster managment
(rh#1295475, bsc#960668, CVE-2015-8688)
* Ability for emoticons to be sorted in menu.
* Sun Sep 27 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 0.16.4:
* Fix trusting GPG keys.
* Ability to disable synchronisation of logs with server.
* Improve MAM usage.
* Sun Aug 02 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.16.3:
* Fix reading secret file.
* Fix reconnection after suspend.
* Fix sending GPG-encrypted file to non-trusted key.
* Sat Jul 25 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 0.16.2:
* Improve Zeroconf (Avahi) with IPv6.
* Fix errors with GnuPG.
* Minor fixes and improvements.