* Sat May 26 2012 email@example.com
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
- Parallel build with %_smp_mflags
* Fri Dec 02 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- license update: GPL-2.0+
SPDX format and non-necessary reference to included license
* Thu Dec 01 2011 email@example.com
- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Thu May 28 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix missing include
* Wed May 27 2009 email@example.com
- also include stdio.h (for sprintf)
* Thu Oct 25 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix compile error in beta
* Fri Aug 10 2007 email@example.com
- Add "Requires: fuse" to ensure that fuse is present (285101#c29)
* Wed Jul 04 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.5.2
* Fixed mounting over samba
* Wed Oct 25 2006 email@example.com
- fix build with current libgpod
* Sun Oct 01 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.5.1
* Fixed crash in autodetecting.
* Adds orphaned files to the iTunesDB on startup
* When copying a file into the transfer directory it will updates the
filesystem at the same time.
* Added more extended attributes.
* Tue Jul 04 2006 email@example.com
- fix BuildRequires (s/pkg-config/pkgconfig/)
* Wed Jun 28 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.5
* Transparent copying of files onto iPod
* Tracks have tags in extended attributes
* Unicode tags seem to work now (UTF-8)
* iPod finder is now aware if there is more than one iPod already mounted
* Ported too libgpod and taglib for future improvements
* FUSEPod can also use the environment variable IPOD_MOUNTPOINT
* General fixes and polish
* Tue Jun 13 2006 email@example.com
- update to version 0.4
* The filesystem can now create the iTunesDB for you, so you don't have to
run iTunes to set up the required files and directories.
* Playlist removal is now supported.
* A script for recursively adding files and directories to the iPod was
* ./sync_ipod.sh now can show what it is doing with the -watch option.
* A statistics file was added.
* Mon Apr 24 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- initial package (version 0.3)