* Sat May 26 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
- Parallel build with %_smp_mflags
* Sat Oct 01 2011 email@example.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to make the spec file more reliable
* Fri Jul 25 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 20070708
* Fix race condition with ZISO files
* Fri Aug 10 2007 email@example.com
- Add "Requires: fuse" to ensure that fuse is present (285101#c29)
- remove nicely empty TODO file from package documentation :-)
* Thu Mar 29 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added zlib-devel to BuildRequires
* Wed Jan 24 2007 email@example.com
- fix build
- update to 20070116, includes a potential fix for #211544
* Sat Oct 21 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 20061017
* Fixed crash related to handling wrong-coded names with Juliet extension.
* Thu Sep 28 2006 email@example.com
- fix a missing return value
* Thu Sep 28 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 20060928
* Fixed race-condition with find -- display stable inode numbers on
mounted filesystem to the outside world. Added check/addition for
library option "use_ino" -- required from now. isofs_real_init() split
into two parts to make real initialization/error checking before giving
control to libfuse.
* Several options added to maintain mount point (create if it does not
exists, delete on exit), do NOT maintain file ~/.mtab.fuseiso (with
format of /etc/mtab), specify iocharset (default iocharset is now
* Added support to mounting NRG-image files created by Nero software.
* Mon Sep 25 2006 email@example.com
- update to 20060925 snapshot
* Added support to mounting BIN-image files. One-track only for now.
* Fixed directory read code to take directory end and block borders more
* Wed Aug 02 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 20060731 snapshot
* Fixed casting bug in isofs_parse_zisofs_header().
* Parse SL RR entries with flag 3 as directory separator.
* Sun Apr 23 2006 email@example.com
- initial package (version 20060107)