- Update to version 0.7.1: - fix read() with offset especially with large files. This fixes use of various tools when applied on oscfs files e.g. `rpm2cpio` or `tail *.spec` previously failed or behaved strangely. - be robust against non-ASCII characters in OBS buildlogs. - apply caching also to actual file content to be more efficient when e.g. operating on larger files.
- major update to version 0.7.0: - Added support for running in Python3 with the Python3 osc module installed. - support mounting of oscfs in non-empty directories. - minor bugfixes with accessing package and project meta data via `.oscfs`.
- minor update to version 0.6.1: - fix bad read speed when accessing package binaries via `.oscfs/binaries/...`
- Fix grammar in description.
- initial version of new package for oscfs. This is currently a python2-only package.