* Mon Mar 01 2021 Michael Vetter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 0.8.6:
* Add support for EXT4 fast_commit feature
* Add support for XFS features inobtcount and bigtime
* Fix handling of compression options on the command line
* Specify device as the last argument in mkfs calls
* Mon Jul 16 2018 email@example.com
- Use pkgconfig style dependencies
- Drop not needed dependencies
* Mon Jul 16 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.8.5:
* Improved support for extfs filesystems (Contribution from Marcos Mello)
* Fixed build issue with e2fsprogs < 1.41 (Contribution from Marcos Mello)
* Fixed build issue related to xattr.h (Contribution from Lars Wendler)
- Remove fsarchiver-attr.patch: upstreamed
* Tue Feb 20 2018 email@example.com
- Update to 0.8.4:
* Added support for zstd compression algorithm (New option ?-Z?).
- Add BuildRequires: libzstd-devel.
* Fri Jan 05 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.8.3.
* Implemented LZ4 compression.
- Add BuildRequires: pkgconfig(liblz4).
* Fri Sep 01 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 0.8.2.
* Add support for the latest ext4 filesystem features.
* Improved support of large block device when restoring extfs
* Wed Jan 11 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.8.1.
* Improved support for XFS filesystem.
* Updated documentation and comments in the sources.
* Thu Aug 11 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 0.8.0.
* Implemented FAT filesystem support for EFI system partitions.
* Allow user to specify new filesystem label or UUID during
* Fixed more errors and warnings reported by cppcheck.
- Changes in 0.6.24.
* Updated man page and description of the commands and options.
* Support for sparse inode chunks on XFS v5.
* Avoid internationalization when running commands so mkfs output
can be parsed properly.
* Tue Jul 05 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.6.23.
* Added micro-seconds to timestamp used in the name of the
* Fixed memory leaks on failure scenarios and protect against
buffer overflows in scanf.
* Fixed possible failure to restore ext4 filesystems when mkfs
running in interactive mode.
* Fixed compilation errors with the musl libc.
- Refresh fsarchiver-attr.patch.
* Sat Feb 13 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 0.6.22.
* Test support for extended attributes and ACLs instead of
checking mount options.
* Fri Jan 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.6.21.
* Removed duplicate types definitions in order to fix compilation
* Attempt to unmount a device four times before failing.
- Changes in 0.6.20.
* Detect version of XFS filesystems in order to preserve it when
they are restored.
* Add support for XFS filesystems features introduced in XFS
* Make sure the UUIDs of XFS filesystems are always preserved.
- Update fsarchiver-types.patch: partially fixed upstream.
- Correct source URL.
- Install more docs.
* Sun Oct 12 2014 email@example.com
- Add fsarchiver-attr.patch: remove dependency on libattr..it was
never linked anyway, things still worked because glibc provides
the same interface.
* Sat Mar 01 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.6.19.
* Reverted "number of inode blocks per group" patch which caused
a regression in release 0.6.18.
* Fri Feb 14 2014 email@example.com
- Update to 0.6.18.
* Prepared release sources using autoconf-2.69 to add support for
* Applied patch from Berix to preserve the number of inode blocks
per group on ext filesystems.
* Added support for recent btrfs features (up to linux-3.14).
* Run mkfs.btrfs with option "-f" so that it does not fail on
devices with pre-existing filesystems.
- Remove check for unsupported openSUSE versions.
* Sat Oct 26 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix SLE build
* Tue Aug 20 2013 email@example.com
- fsarchiver-types.patch: Remove conflicting uses of reserved identifiers
* Thu Feb 28 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.6.17.
+ Implemented "mkfsopt" restfs option to pass extra options to
+ Fixed parsing of "/proc/self/mountinfo" (mount options were not
parsed on new systems).
* Thu Feb 07 2013 email@example.com
- Update to 0.6.16.
+ Fixed parsing of "/proc/self/mountinfo" for systemd based
* Sun Jun 03 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.6.15.
+ Added support for recent ext4 features (up to linux-3.4 /
- Changes in 0.6.14.
+ Added support for recent btrfs features (up to linux-3.4).
+ Fixed compilation warnings (variable ?res? set but not used).
* Mon Mar 05 2012 email@example.com
- Update to 0.6.13.
+ Fixed detection of the root filesystem using
"/proc/self/mountinfo" instead of "/proc/mounts".
- Use pkgconfig(*) as build dependencies.
* Thu Nov 24 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corrected License tag according to SPDX Standard.
- Use full URL as a source.
- Spec clean up.
* Tue May 24 2011 email@example.com
- Made changelog more verbose -- added changes important
* Mon Apr 11 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added COPYING
- Prepare spec